🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Valentine's Day ...

Guest Grace

... sucks big time :P

this is a thread for all the lonely hearts that will spend Valentine's Day alone ...

yes, count me in.

what's that day good for anyway?

lovers don't need a special day to show that they love each other.

i know i'm gonna spend that day online :thinking:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, good thread.

when i saw this thread i thought "holy shit! It's not even close to Valentine's day" ..but now i notice that it actually is

Nah, here in Finland people don't really celebrate it..we don't have any cool parties or such..or i guess some people do, but i've never been to one.. :lol:

I'm a lonely heart, too..spending the day online, i guess..althought i'm having some visitors from Italy in the evening..i hope they're not huge fans of the day..otherwise i'll just leave the house

Who needs valentine's day anyways

hmmm ... Valentine's Day is absolutely useless anyway...

badadadada~

i just see all the shops decorated with hearts and roses. :\

hmmm ... Valentine's Day is absolutely useless anyway...

badadadada~

i just see all the shops decorated with hearts and roses. :\

Ugh..the shops.. :sick:

I guess i shouldn't leave the house for a week, then..

Oh no..i just remembered that they organize every year "a hug competition" at my school.. everyone who wants gets a heart made of paper and when they hug somebody they'll get the person's autograph on the paper.. :sick:

I hope they won't do it this year.. last year i just ran away if i saw someone with the paper

^ thank god we don't do such things at school..

but i'm already preparing for all the couples at school :cry:

ughh... nooo, noo. i don't need roses. and i don't need a boyfriend.

dooobeeedooo~

being single is good...

isn't it?

:thinking:

Ha, good thread.

when i saw this thread i thought "holy shit! It's not even close to Valentine's day" ..but now i notice that it actually is

Nah, here in Finland people don't really celebrate it..we don't have any cool parties or such..or i guess some people do, but i've never been to one.. :lol:

I'm a lonely heart, too..spending the day online, i guess..althought i'm having some visitors from Italy in the evening..i hope they're not huge fans of the day..otherwise i'll just leave the house

Who needs valentine's day anyways

Huh?I thought you had a lover.....:wink3:

:mellow:

Huh?I thought you had a lover.....:wink3:

:mellow:

Hahahahhahahahahaha

yeah right

almost forgot..he must be somewhere with somebody else. I've heard he likes girls from small towns in germany

Poor me, i lost him :(

:sick:

Valentine's Day is a very big fraud, it has no meaning, as true lovers will celebrate their love all year round, not just on that one day. Invented by card companies to sell more cards in this time of year.

And also there is a strong chance I will be alone.

well, I think the idea of being all romantic is good but yes, you should do it every day not just one day, BUT I'm a girl and I love flowers and stuff :wacky: so I will go with the yes, I have big plans for this year :sick: haha, but we all found /will find someone speacial :blush:

I did :o

Valentine's Day is a very big fraud, it has no meaning, as true lovers will celebrate their love all year round, not just on that one day. Invented by card companies to sell more cards in this time of year.

And also there is a strong chance I will be alone.

I agree! Its so fake, the entire idea of having just one day during the entire year to celebrate love. I pretty much regard it as any other day.