🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the "unfortunate happenings of yours today" thread. :D

alyssa

Complain all you want here. I'm feeling complainy today. :D

Today I have to write a research paper on the lamest topic ever that I didn't even choose, I got hit in the jaw with a softball while having an ear infection in both ears, so it kinda... aggravated that...

I also got owned with a bunch of water balloons, but it was a hot day, so that was a good thing. :laugh3:

Water ballons are great! :D Too bad for your ear infection, Alyssa. Just make sure they stay warm. :)

Ah, today was a bug day. Firstly I found a millipede on a wall in my room, walking up and down, then a friend of mine was throwing roses full of ants on me, and then I found an alive red bug in my notebook which probably left some colour on the papers :D Ah, it's not much to complain about.

Except for that English exam! :angry:

Eww. I hate bugs. :P

Well today, my nose bleed twice, and I got hit with a softball AGAIN, but this time it hit me on the leg. Line drive going more than 70 mph to my leg. :D

Oh, and I'm supposed to go to this place called Catalina Island and apparently it's on FIRE. Eh... I guess I'm not going anymore.

I have hardly anything that even compares! Today, I had the wonderful pain of convulsing back muscles, which tense up and hurt like H*** whenever I try to stand up.. But, it's not too bad, and stretching should help.. I need to learn to stretch before I chop wood...

Hmm.. softball can be pretty rough! Well, at least you'll heal up! sounds like a little R&R is in order..:)

O! I have back spasms too.... I think... haha. That's what my doctor said at least. Haha, yeahhh... you should stretch. :)

Dude, so... yeah... I was supposed to go to Catalina Island tomorrow for an annual softball game in Avalon, and now Avalon is completely surrounded by fire. :/

29704886.jpg

A big storm just moved thru the area with lots of lightning and there are 2 firetrucks outside. :stunned: I went out to make sure my building wasn't on fire and they asked me where building 9 and 12 are. How the fuck do I know! Have they tried looking for the buildings with the smoke coming out? My shit best not burn up because my fire dept can't read apartment numbers. :angry:

O! I have back spasms too.... I think... haha. That's what my doctor said at least. Haha, yeahhh... you should stretch. :)

Dude, so... yeah... I was supposed to go to Catalina Island tomorrow for an annual softball game in Avalon, and now Avalon is completely surrounded by fire. :/

29704886.jpg

Oh shit, that fire looks huge! :o

Oh, and I'm supposed to go to this place called Catalina Island and apparently it's on FIRE. Eh... I guess I'm not going anymore.

I watched that on the news. That really sucks, with everybody losing homes and everything. At least it didn't happen while you were on the island!

Today I went to physical therapy for my ankle and learned that I have a sprained ankle. Now I have to wear this patch for 24 hours. =P

I also have to wear these inserts in my cleats everytime I play because of being flat-footed, and an ankle brace. I have a tournament next month and sometimes this type of sprain takes months to heal. :veryangry2:

Feel sorry for you but listen what happened to me: my brother was about to visit me for the first time since December and on his way he forgot his glasses in the bus. Some 15 mins later he was aware of that (he had left them in his pocket) and walked all the way back to the bus station 3 times but couldn`t find `em. One more thing, thus my alarm clock is not functioning I woke up at 5 am. (3 hours after I went to bed) cause I was afraid I was going to miss to meet him at the station and help him with the bags. Pretty awful day already :dozey:

well this happened yesterday.. i have alot of chest pain once in a while and i went to the doctor yesterday and he did some tests and then said that i have to go to the hospital next week and do some tests with scary big machines :cry: meh..

We managed to put the boat away (hence why there was a lack of Dave last night), a few minutes after we put the padlock on the back doors and get into the car to drive the 180 mile trip home, it started to rain, and didn't stop raining until we got home (via a pub for some food)

i am complaining on never having seen Ben Kweller perform "Sundress" live. And my foot is sore. And I haven't scheduled any appointments yet. My dress is too big still and too damn long and the bust is still too small on that thing and I just can't wait until September 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bomb: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid seamstess! Stupid timing.

Uhm.

I been stuck inside doing school work all day so I can't have had anything bad happen to me.

Although on my one 10 minute trip into the back yard, I did catch my hand on a stingy nettle.

The grief, I know.