✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you honestly afraid of?

MrMagpie

Its confession time.

My biggest fear is the fear of losing loved ones. Sometimes for whatever reason I just start thinking about what would happen if so and so died and I get feeling right depressed. When I hear or see them next it makes me so happy. Its a weird train of thoughts I wish I never had.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im scared of failing in life and im especially scared of regretting things. I mean im only a teenager and already regretting stupid things i did or never did , i try to not think about but theres still that feeling inside and im trying to learn how to loosen up and live life....... oh and im scared of spiders:uhoh:

The scariest feeling in the world for me is being alone in a crowd. If you're lonely on your own there's always the hope that you might find someone eventually you can talk with, but being an outsider with a bunch of people who don't notice you, that you mean nothing to, having no right to interact with them, and no clue how to try... I'm quiet to begin with, and I went through about a year when I was 18 and 19 when I was really deeply depressed and cut off from my old school friends. That happened alot then. It terrified me.

It scares me that it might happen again.

Disability.

I can't imagine living my life without being able to do sports or things like walking or running.

Two of my grandparents were blind most of their lives, so I can't say I know what it's like, but I know the effect it can have on you. I don't want to live any part of my life relying on someone else to do something like walk to the shop.

I'd like to say losing loved ones or scared of a certain type of pain or animal/object, but there's a chance you can get over it. Undoubtedly if a family member died, you'd miss them and feel it for a long while, if not for ever, but you'd have days where you didn't think about it, and good days. With something like being blind, that's it. There's no release from that, no escape.

Bees and dying painfully. I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want it to hurt.

I'm not really afraid of June bugs, but they royally gross me out.

Good idea for a thread.

:) Thanks, a little better than my streaking and spicy burger threads. Its nice people are being open here.

Yeah I hope when I die that it is quick and painless, with as little suffering as possible.

disabilities and uncurable diseases. i really couldnt imagine how i could live with that.

i'm afraid of losing the people. and of being lonely.

i'm generally quite afraid of the future to be honest. i wasnt when i was younger but i really am right now.

i'm also afraid flying but its not that bad. its not like i wouldnt go anywhere because i could only get there by plane.

Its confession time.

My biggest fear is the fear of losing loved ones. Sometimes for whatever reason I just start thinking about what would happen if so and so died and I get feeling right depressed. When I hear or see them next it makes me so happy. Its a weird train of thoughts I wish I never had.

I have this same fear and I think about it the same way too. I don't know why I'm so over sensitive, especially because of this fear. And I can't handle it when this fear becomes reality.

Yeah I hope when I die that it is quick and painless, with as little suffering as possible.

It depends how you mean. If you mean you'd like to die quick and painless as in, you wouldn't know that you were gonna die, then I'd disagree.

I'd rather I knew I was dying and I was in a little bit of pain just before I died, so my family and friends would know that I was much more restful in death. It'd make them feel better, because it's much better knowing your relative or friend died and is now in a more peaceful place, than thinking that they went so sudden.

Agreed, I'm not afraid of spiders,bugs or whatever else, but losing someone is hard.. last night i was talking to my granny who's over 75 (she certainly doesn't act like one though, haha) and i just started to think that she's actually probably gonna die soon..or that she won't remember me after a few years..that's just sad. Happened with my other granny, she doesn't recognise her own son anymore, bah.

I'd rather I knew I was dying and I was in a little bit of pain just before I died' date=' so my family and friends would know that I was much more restful in death. It'd make them feel better, because it's much better knowing your relative or friend died and is now in a more peaceful place, than thinking that they went so sudden.[/quote']

Yeah, some call me weird when i tell them i'd like to die in pain.

I don't mean to have my head chopped off or my legs and arms pulled off, nah.

But a bit of pain at least. It happens only once after all..and it's bye bye everything after that so what's the point to just die..in sleep or whatever.

But hey, that's just me

Its confession time.

EXACTLY my thoughts when I read the title of this thread...

I hate these moments when you start thinking about it....I even get a weird feeling in my stomach then,..

and I only get this feeling when I think about this certain topic....so this is the thing I'm seriously afraid of...

Guest LiquidSky

I actually have a couple of fears but written them down makes it more real. The one about losing loved one just makes me run to hug them 'cause I'm also afraid