✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

I stayed up all night watching the entire first series of "Ripper Street." OMG I LOVE IT. :heart: I've grown especially fond of Matthew Macfadyen. MATTHEW. Y U SO BEAUTIFUL? :dazzled:

They're currently filming the second series, which is supposed to come out early next year. I'm so excited. :dance: :bomb:

I stayed up all night watching the entire first series of "Ripper Street." OMG I LOVE IT. :heart: I've grown especially fond of Matthew Macfadyen. MATTHEW. Y U SO BEAUTIFUL? :dazzled:

They're currently filming the second series, which is supposed to come out early next year. I'm so excited. :dance: :bomb:

^ I only watched one episode, maybe I should try more. :shocked2:

House MD 4x07

Doctor Who: Planet of the Dead

CARMEN: No, but you be careful. Because your song is ending, sir.

DOCTOR: What do you mean?

CARMEN: It is returning. It is returning through the dark. And then, Doctor? Oh, but then he will knock four times.

This really makes me shiver though I like the master. :awesome:

Penguins - Spy in the Huddle episode one

They are so lovely and amazing to survive. Also, thanks the narrator, David Tennant. :P

WHERE DID YOU FIND IT??????????????????

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Broadchurch

oh Alec :hug: I want to hug you until you feel better, it's so clear you still love her and that you would do everything to protect her :hug:

WHERE DID YOU FIND IT??????????????????

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

[/color]

Would you mind that it already insert subtitle(Both Chinese and English)? And how do I send you the file? Each file is about 337 MB. Can we pass it through Skype? (OH MSN is no longer available.) What do you think? :rolleyes:

^be prepared to cry your eyes out and die of laughter and cry more and yay over James Bond being a proper Time Lord and cry and cry and love John Simm

did I say you will cry?[/color]

I know and I will prepare for it.

House MD 4x09