February 24, 201313 yr ^ I finished all seasons in 2,5 months :o Wow, it's so fast. :P House MD 3x11 bye bye Tritter. To be honest, I don't like your eyebrows. :laugh3:
February 26, 201313 yr Doctor Who 3x06 The Lazarus Experiment DOCTOR: Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person. DOCTOR: Eliot saw that, too. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. Okay, Doctor makes me know a great poet. :nice: DOCTOR: I'm old enough to know that a longer life isn't always a better one. In the end, you just get tired. Tired of the struggle, tired of losing everyone that matters to you, tired of watching everything turn to dust. If you live long enough, Lazarus, the only certainty left is that you'll end up alone. LAZARUS: That's a price worth paying. DOCTOR: Is it? ^This is really sad. :|
March 2, 201313 yr Doctor Who 3x10 Blink This is amazing! Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck. :lol:
March 2, 201313 yr Doctor Who 3x10 Blink This is amazing! Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck. :lol: One of my fave Doctor Who episodes ever. :nice:
March 3, 201313 yr One of my fave Doctor Who episodes ever. :nice: Yeah, me too. I feel surprised secretly when I see the statues on books now. :cool: House MD 3x15 Everyone show their love to House, but he didn't have a cancer. But.. :inquisitive:
March 3, 201313 yr Doctor Who I somehow understand Harry for not going into the TARDIS again after all what happened. And the Loch Ness monster was, well, just like a big bald dog :blank:
Create an account or sign in to comment