✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Masters of Sex. Sadly only a few people in the world watches it. Amazing show. Amazing cast. Looking for to see the premiere of season 2 tomorrow.

Enviado de meu GT-S7560M usando Tapatalk

sounds kinky :charming: I might check it out later

SHELDON!!! I have 3 big bang t shirts, 2 Sheldon Bobbleheads.. one talks and some other bits and pieces

Oh cool! He's awesome and dare I say it kinda cute! :P I've got series 1-4 on DVD but have only watched some of them 'cos it's on TV most days and I don't have time to watch it much anyway because of work. I don't have any merchandise apart from a calender the other year. I came across an episode I hadn't seen before on TV earlier :) Do you watch it a lot? x

Oh cool! He's awesome and dare I say it kinda cute! :P I've got series 1-4 on DVD but have only watched some of them 'cos it's on TV most days and I don't have time to watch it much anyway because of work. I don't have any merchandise apart from a calender the other year. I came across an episode I hadn't seen before on TV earlier :) Do you watch it a lot? x

yeah! it's just one of them shows that I can put the boxset on whenever and just enjoy

sounds kinky :charming: I might check it out later

It is. LOL.

It's like Sherlock Holmes and Watson discovering how the human body reacts to sex in the mids' 60 . The funny thing is to see the mentallity that people at that time had about sex and realize that only a little bit improved in our society. Incredible show. Brilliant acting from Martin Sheen and Lizzy Caplan (I think I got her name wrong hahaha) and others.

Enviado de meu GT-S7560M usando Tapatalk