✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Breaking Bad. I'm really late on this one lol

I tried to get into Breaking Bad but couldn't. I usually don't watch much "scripted" TV other than "The Walking Dead" I watch Discovery and The Science channel. Addicted to nature documentaries. Especially Orangutan or Chimpanzee documentaries. Love watching baby orangs. or chimps. I WANT ONE!!!!

I tried to get into Breaking Bad but couldn't. I usually don't watch much "scripted" TV other than "The Walking Dead" I watch Discovery and The Science channel. Addicted to nature documentaries. Especially Orangutan or Chimpanzee documentaries. Love watching baby orangs. or chimps. I WANT ONE!!!!

The first season is very slow compared to the rest of the show. I can assure you that if you make it to Season 2, you won't be able to stop.

--

Silicon Valley

Sherlock - His Last Vow

Every time I've watched that episode I'm pretty much like :surprised: the whole time. Especially when Sherlock says "Oh do your research. I'm not a hero, I'm a high fuctioning sociopath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and then he..... AHHH!!!

Sherlock - His Last Vow

Every time I've watched that episode I'm pretty much like :surprised: the whole time. Especially when Sherlock says "Oh do your research. I'm not a hero, I'm a high fuctioning sociopath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and then he..... AHHH!!!

omg yes.

it sounds like you want to mate with them :rolleyes:

Sherlock is my favourite tv series (besides FRINGE :D). The third season just started in Germany, love it so far.

The third season is amazing, best one in the series so far. Can't wait for season 4

Yay for Shelock fans! The third season is the best! Especially the last episode! It's crazy! The whole episode is just insane! AHH! I need season four!!!