✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Where did you see it!? I'm curious because I thought they were not airing the first "spoiler" episode until this Saturday! (I'm a huge Avatar fan too!)

It leaked several days ago, but the video was taken down (copyright issues and all that). The episode is a pretty good start to the new series!

Ooh, nice! I loved Avatar and how the writers put so much thought and effort into the show, character development, etc.

It leaked several days ago, but the video was taken down (copyright issues and all that). The episode is a pretty good start to the new series!

Ooh, nice! I loved Avatar and how the writers put so much thought and effort into the show, character development, etc.

Ah! You are one of the lucky ones who saw the leak before it was taken down!!! I envy you! :P ....I didn't get into Avatar until about 2 years ago, but I fell in love instantly. Excited about Korra, though I don't think it will quite be the same without Sokka, Aang and Zuko of course. Guess I will find out how much I like it tomorrow. :)

Ah! You are one of the lucky ones who saw the leak before it was taken down!!! I envy you! :P ....I didn't get into Avatar until about 2 years ago, but I fell in love instantly. Excited about Korra, though I don't think it will quite be the same without Sokka, Aang and Zuko of course. Guess I will find out how much I like it tomorrow. :)

Haha, it looks like I was. :P I know, the first episode felt a little weird without the original characters (especially without Sokka, he was my favorite), but I hope the first season and the new characters will be great.

I hope you enjoy it tomorrow!

Haha, it looks like I was. :P I know, the first episode felt a little weird without the original characters (especially without Sokka, he was my favorite), but I hope the first season and the new characters will be great.

I hope you enjoy it tomorrow!

Just watched the first two episodes, I liked it a lot, but it felt very strange w/out the original characters. Korra is seriously Aang's total opposite! I'm looking forward to more episodes! :)

:nod: I can't wait for that episode's part 2! :dazzled:

I'm so happy to have the show back. So happy :D. How am I supposed to choose between Troy and Abed? I love both of 'em!

As for TV shows...um, "Judge Judy". Heh.

(And oy, both people aren't making a lick of sense with their stories *Blinks in confusion*)