🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What Magazines/Newspapers do you subscribe to?

MrMagpie

The question is: What magazines and/or newspapers do you subscribe to or regularly buy?

I get The Hockey News magazine once a week. And our family gets the local newspaper everyday.

I like having something to read while I eat my breakfast, catch up on the news and sports scores. I like having the hockey news magazine to read before I go to bed or as bathroom reading.

OK miss anonymous!:) (but I see your point - that could be sensitive information.) Since my local newspaper is owned by right-wing nuts (who get buttered up at the Bush ranch in Texas every year), I'll have to pass on the local/loco paper. Wish we had another choice up here..:\

But I do go to some of the blogs as well. Jason Kottke has a pretty neat one, if you're interested!:)

None, as they are superfluous and a complete waste of money (and paper).

All useful information is available via alternative media.

My mother has a habit of buying magazines (lifestyle) she never reads, and they just end up piled up in the living-room.

On the rare occasions I do have time to read (as I'm usually otherwise occupied) I prefer to read a book.

However, this is usually only when I'm travelling somewhere without driving, or in a waiting-room of some kind.;)

Well, I don't subscribe for it, but I always get 'Empire' magazine, which comes out monthly. It's really good for keeping up with movies etc.

i get 'empire' too, but i don't subscirbe to any magazines.

i used to get 'girlfriend' every month... how sad :confused:

Is that so you can get the latest news on the human worm?:P

yes if they're as worming in the ground as you're worming through Daily Mail to get an article instead of creating your own threads, then NG is really interesting and certainly more up-to-date than your articles are.

yes if they're as worming in the ground as you're worming through Daily Mail to get an article instead of creating your own threads, then NG is really interesting and certainly more up-to-date than your articles are.

On the contrary, they are about as up-to-date as you can get!!:smug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: