🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

I would like to bite someone :sneaky:

AWWWWWWWWW

HAHAHA.. Who? :cool:

I sometimes wonder how I became a coldplay fangirl in the first place.

Then I watch this video and I'm like :heart: oh yeah, whoops.

I LOVE that video.. I think it's my favouritest ever... ever ever.. :D

^ haha AWKWARD :lol:

You know, since Chris told us in a recent interview that he totally lets himself go now on stage, I'm hoping for some more ... action between our two love birds here :charming:

Don't you mean 'Most favoritest'? :lol:

A couple more from flickr via Ean.

49078015.jpg

cj1a.jpg

Yes you're right of course, most favoritest... :nod: :laugh3:

So, I was doodling in math today, not realizing what I was doing, and my teachr gave me the strangest look when he saw this:

71e760c2aaa011e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

He's so silly . . .

:laugh3: Maths is different to how it was in my day, clearly!! :laugh3: or were you doing One plus One?? :wink3:

:laugh3: Maths is different to how it was in my day, clearly!! :laugh3: or were you doing One plus One?? :wink3:

I wish Maths had been this fun back then,lol!!

Division and multiplication with certain people could be fun though. ;)

I sometimes wonder how I became a coldplay fangirl in the first place.

Then I watch this video and I'm like :heart: oh yeah, whoops.

Sorry for dragging this over from the last page, but I completely agree that this has to be my favourite Buckin (or even non-whole band) video EVER! I just think it epitomises their incredibly special relationship and it feels so wonderfully natural and genuine :heart: And I love that Jonny does look so blissfully happy and relaxed, and that he can barely take his eyes off Chris. The bits at about 0:58 (where it seems like he has to catch himself from looking so adoringly at Chris) and also the look at the end just KILL me... My chances of ever being in a relationship are ruined because I will expect to have one of the same intensity as C and J!

Row........I'm a wannabe engineer, I know a lot of dirty jokes on math...stop yourself before I say them! :laugh3:

I wish Maths had been this fun back then,lol!!

Division and multiplication with certain people could be fun though. ;)

:wink3::wink3::wink3:

That fact that Jonny has a degree in Maths isn't making me think ANYTHING interesting right now. :hmph::lol:

An engineer and a mathematician......:awesome:

It's not really that funny...in school we used to joke that math was simple: Add a bed. Subtract the clothes. Divide the legs. Multiply.:) I'm sure I can come up with something better though,lol.

hahahaha you said what I was thinking about, I know this joke too :laugh3::wink3::sneaky:

Sorry for dragging this over from the last page, but I completely agree that this has to be my favourite Buckin (or even non-whole band) video EVER! I just think it epitomises their incredibly special relationship and it feels so wonderfully natural and genuine :heart: And I love that Jonny does look so blissfully happy and relaxed, and that he can barely take his eyes off Chris. The bits at about 0:58 (where it seems like he has to catch himself from looking so adoringly at Chris) and also the look at the end just KILL me... My chances of ever being in a relationship are ruined because I will expect to have one of the same intensity as C and J!

Ooooo, I love this video too! Jonny's laugh is so awesome. For Buckin' moments, for me, I think this one still takes the "cake." :D Really analyze it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lr0p2m50&feature=player_embedded#!

It was incredibly awkward, but at least he didn't like stop class and ask me what I was doing :P (I hid the paper until later)

And that sounds interesting :charming:

:lol: He's just very very silly, how can he not adore the Buckin :snobby:

Even just because of the awesome way you draw it :wacky:

Anyway... Maths can be very difficult :nod:

My entire class sucks at it, the only few who can manage it a bit suck a lot as well (and I'm also talking about myself)... What am I gonna write on that bloody paper at the exam?! :bigcry:

... Enough.

:laugh3:

Of course, Buckin means doing One plus One. :dozey:

Ah, me too :rolleyes: :dazzled:

Row........I'm a wannabe engineer, I know a lot of dirty jokes on math...stop yourself before I say them! :laugh3:

You're just saying so because you're DYING to say them.

We don't wanna know them, though, especially if they're relatable to Buckin. :snobby:

Speak on! :wideeyed:

So, I was doodling in math today, not realizing what I was doing, and my teachr gave me the strangest look when he saw this:

71e760c2aaa011e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

He's so silly . . .

Another incredibly quick sketch:

2beb8a50a9ea11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Julia..I absolutely adore all of your drawings..these are beautiful :love: