🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

No, apparently he came back out with it on...but then as they left the stage he took it off and threw it into the crowd, if I remember right...and WALKED OFF STAGE TOPLESSSSS :stunned:

Why the heck are there no pics of this!?!?!??!?!

Whoa!

No, apparently he came back out with it on...but then as they left the stage he took it off and threw it into the crowd, if I remember right...and WALKED OFF STAGE TOPLESSSSS :stunned:

Why the heck are there no pics of this!?!?!??!?!

Ah, thats what I thought happened...holy crap.

Everybody was probably too stunned to take pics...I know I would be. Then I'd be furious with myself.

My jaw would be. :lol: Or I'd drop my camera in a mad rush or do something equally stupid. :lol:

thats what I was like when Chris threw his camera to me and the ppl around me..the man in front of me got it!! I was just staring at Chris and the camera came sailing towards me I was like shiiiiiit...shit!!! and the man in front of me got it....damn....i was fumbing with my mobile at the time...shoulda been ready to jump higher!

That's happened to me countless times...

At Earls Court, Chris too a shot with me in it and threw the camera right near the front. I was so busy taking his picture, it didn't occur to me to get the camera...

thats what I was like when Chris threw his camera to me and the ppl around me..the man in front of me got it!! I was just staring at Chris and the camera came sailing towards me I was like shiiiiiit...shit!!! and the man in front of me got it....damn....i was fumbing with my mobile at the time...shoulda been ready to jump higher!

ME TOO! Argh! Chris threw it right to me and my sister's section...my sis had her cell in her hand and my camera was around my wrist...Chris's camera bounced right off our fingers and fell under the seats, BUT WE HAD IT FOR A MILI SECOND! lol! I was talking to the girl behind me afterwards, and she said the drunk dude beside me finally found it. :(