🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Okay.

That's it.

That video FINALLY convinced me.

In the beginning I thought, well, because you're a fangirl and all, you think pervy, that's fine, Chris loves Jonny, like buddy-buddy-like, y' know...

SCREW THIS, I watched so many videos of them being so totally MORE than buddy-buddy-like, and this video tops it all, ARGH!

They totally slept together, no doubts, PERIOD.

Seriously, the glance Chris gives Jonny, his face, his whole body language, it's like, >HUMP ME<

:dead:

:dead: What she said^

:D

look look look :wideeyed:

this is sooooooo cute and funny :love:

"Jonny!I'm in love!!" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH :drunk:

alby36.jpg

WOOOOT there definately is something else getting my attention here :stunned:

Okay.

That's it.

That video FINALLY convinced me.

In the beginning I thought, well, because you're a fangirl and all, you think pervy, that's fine, Chris loves Jonny, like buddy-buddy-like, y' know...

SCREW THIS, I watched so many videos of them being so totally MORE than buddy-buddy-like, and this video tops it all, ARGH!

They totally slept together, no doubts, PERIOD.

Seriously, the glance Chris gives Jonny, his face, his whole body language, it's like, >HUMP ME<

:dead:

Bravo, well said :lol:

I'm not exactly attracted to the idea of them going bareback on each other's behinds. Lol. Oh my.

But the love is cute.

What I've been thinking. :)

I think Chris is kind of out of Jonny's league.

*hides*

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

:smash:

^ what she said :smash:

^what she said :smash:

The expression on Jonny's face the couple of seconds after Chris said 'Jonny I'm in love' is priceless :lol::wacky::heart:

Totally. :nice:

I love that video now. :nice: It's sooooo sweet and hilarious. :cheesy:

I knew it was yours without even having to look it up due to the Jonny onlyness of it. :laugh3: I was however stunned that you gave Chris that much camera time at the begining. You must have thought he was gonna jump down or fall off the stage. :P

Well, Chris was exceptionally close. And I know he has some fans and whatnot. :P Yeah, I was kinda hoping he would run along on the floor in front of us. Maybe if it hadn't been such a shit day for him he would have? We would so have groped him if he did. :wink3: (But my eye was still on J, no worries).

I feel that I must explain my position here...

These are the facts that we all know:

Chris loves Jonny.

Jonny loves Chris.

Chris is touchy-feely.

Jonny just goes along with it.

Chris is open.

Jonny is a little shy.

Chris has a sense of humor.

Jonny also has a sense of humor.

Add these all together, and you get their unique relationship.

Chris is openly loving, and he really isn't afraid to show how much he cares about people. Jonny and he love to fool around, kissing and all that, but there's really no proof that they're sexually attracted to one another. Where does it say that Love = "I wanna fuck Jonny"?

Now keep in mind that I have never denied their love. Of course they love each other...what pair of best friends doesn't? They have a very deep bond, maybe even deeper than most friends have.

Would Chris throw himself in front of a bullet for Jonny? Probably. But do they want to have sex? I really don't think so.

I think, in this case, it is our (very) pervy minds that conjure up proof that Chris and Jonny are a secret couple. The 'couple' part is an illusion. But ...their very cute displays of affection aren't. :D

NoNoDontHurtMe.jpg

Now, there's a cookie waiting for whoever can tell me how many times I used the word 'love' in this post. :laugh3:

Aww, cute analysis. Everything about them is cute. :heart:

Well I came into this thread out of curiosity, to see what people say about this matter. To be honest, I myself have two really close mates, and one of them is always like hugging me and stuff recently (which his girlfriend used to hate!!) , because we don’t see each other as often. At first I thought it was weird and thought he shouldn’t really do it in front of other people, but then again, everyone knows we are really close, so it didn’t matter. And same with my other mate, he even kisses me sometimes, but in no way we do this because we are attracted to each other!!!! That’s just a ridiculous and very silly idea! I don’t think a loving and caring relationship between close friends could mean they actually love each other in that way!!! It’s the same with Chris and Jonny. If you watch the 2003 live DVD for instance, they show a glimpse of all four of them in a nice sunny day looking towards the camera talking to each other, with their backs to the stage, and Chris kissed Jonny in the lips (or at least that’s what it seems they did)!!!! But again, that doesn’t mean they love each other in that way. I suppose their friendship is more like a brotherly relationship. Very close, but not too close!! If you see what I mean!! :D

(sorry if I went into too much personal stuff. Just trying to give you an idea!!)

No, it's great to hear your opinion/experience! I think it seems weird to some of us simply b/c we are not used to seeing males kiss, let alone on the lips. I think it is more common in Europe than America.

I think Chris is kind of out of Jonny's league.

*hides*

STFO. :angry:

:P No offense! :D:kiss:

chrisjonnyloveee25dq.jpg

misc3015a3ls.jpg

chrisjonnylove92gb.jpg

whec7q.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=24538&d=1196111154

attachment.php?attachmentid=24731&d=1198900289

I love them so :heart:

LIJ_ChrisJonny.gif

And I may never be the same again after seeing this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uSqzWs2M4]YouTube - Coldplay - I'm A Believer (The Monkies) - Saitama 2.12.2009[/ame]

Mich :heart: made me aware of this video so I just have one word for her:

MANSCAPE:D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:P