✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

I would think Jonny would be a little more "Oh my god! Chris, are you okay? Does it hurt?"

than "Dammit, Chris! Now we can't have sex. Thoughtless bastard..."

YouTube - Chris Martin of Coldplay Runs into Sound Relief Crowd

At the end of this video, though, Jonny looks quite happy to have Chris back onstage. :heart:

Thoughtless bastard.......I agree

who the hell thinks of sex when their friend is hurt

I also found a Green Eyes one where he says "this is a song called Green Eyes about a beautiful girl with blue eyes" though.

Bad Chrissy, she's not even there to hear you, so you won't be getting brownie points for abandoning her for 6 weeks :P

I also found a Green Eyes one where he says "this is a song called Green Eyes about a beautiful girl with blue eyes" though.

Bad Chrissy, she's not even there to hear you, so you won't be getting brownie points for abandoning her for 6 weeks :P

I'm surprised he even said that! :P What video is that? :thinking:

It's okay though, Jonny knows that it's really his song :smug:

He's said it before on this tour too :disappointed: Bad Chrissy

Here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iibSSiU2s]YouTube - Coldplay - Speed Of Sound + Green Eyes (acoustic) (live in sydney)[/ame]

In the middle somewhere. Picture not so good.

I just don't get it. Why would he write a song called Green Eyes for someone with blue eyes? It just doesn't add up in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Well it was written before he even met her so is bulls**t either way. :rolleyes:

Sometimes he seems happy to admit it's about Jonny and sometimes he isn't. It was completely off the setlist back in 2003 because, and I quote, "it's written about the wrong person"

So neurotic :rolleyes: I'm glad he's gotten over that now, though, cause I'd love to hear it in May! :lol: I'd love to hear the entire setlist they're playing right now, actually, especially The Scientist with the full band, not acoustic :wacky: *stops being offtopic*

edit: PS that's a nice Chris/Jonny conversation in the middle of that video, too :nice: "the artist formerly known as nothing" :laugh3: