✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Yes! See? That's how you know he is fibbing about it...too many different stories all to cover up the fact that he is in love with his best friend.:smug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:heart:

You can see it's true, because Chris only hesitates when they say it's about Jonny :P

haha :P guy with the beer, of course.

[/offtopic]

If I may quote Liz, it's not Guy without a beer :P

:D

My mum took that video! I tried to upload it twice last night, but I couldn't find it on my page, but it must have uploaded properly in the end!

That was such an AMAZING moment! I love how Chris introduces Jonny and then runs over to him :heart:

My mum took that video! I tried to upload it twice last night, but I couldn't find it on my page, but it must have uploaded properly in the end!

That was such an AMAZING moment! I love how Chris introduces Jonny and then runs over to him :heart:

I could just hug your mom right now:D She rocks!!

I could just hug your mom right now:D She rocks!!

I couldn't believe she took such a good video! When I was looking through her camera in the car when we were driving home and I came accross this, it's a wonder the whole of sydney didn't hear me 'SQUEEEEEEEEEE' with joy:D

Here's a photo I took, it's a bit blurry

049.jpg

I couldn't believe she took such a good video! When I was looking through her camera in the car when we were driving home and I came accross this, it's a wonder the whole of sydney didn't hear me 'SQUEEEEEEEEEE' with joy:D

049.jpg

Did Chris kiss Jonny?:stunned:

049.jpg

:drunk: :drunk: :wacky:

You have an AWESOME mum :D