✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

My video from the Singapore gig.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DJUEZMJygA]YouTube - Coldplay - I'm a Believer[/ame]

Video quality is shit since they were up in the stands and I had to use the digital zoom to see anything. But cute because Chris tries to get Jonny to sing :D

jc2copy.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:D

and you can see that Jonny totally enjoys it to be watched by Chris! :wink3:

Oh yeah! :wink3:

hihi :laugh3:

jjjj.gif?t=1237978019

and i like jonny finger !

ew... I (really really) want to speak English well!!!!!!:cry:

So I want to explain everything about my feelings.::veryangry2::cry::cry:

I LOVE Jonny's hands and fingers. I wanna touch them. :wacky: Practice English here! Ask questions. What you said so far is good. :wink3: So please continue! :D

YouTube - Coldplay - I'm a Believer

Video quality is shit since they were up in the stands and I had to use the digital zoom to see anything. But cute because Chris tries to get Jonny to sing :D

SQUEEE! So cute. Chris rambled on and on and Jonny just laughs! :lol:

Awwwww so cute :heart:

Was that the mobile phone wave that Chris announces? Awesome :dance:

Yup :D The Coldwave!

Singapore was only the 2nd time they tried it out.

I am ashamed to say it petered out really fast though :disappointed: The crowd was quite disappointing.

Never mind, what a great thing to be there, while they are trying it out :dance:

How was the gig in Singapore? I have to check out the live section again. Haven't been there in a long time :thinking:

Coldplay were GREAT :D Not the crowd though, a brawl broke out on the floor just one metre away from me just before they came onstage. And my friends in the stands also had problems with their seats; apparently the ushers ushered people into the wrong rows!!!!!!!! :veryangry2:

I bet you more than made up for it Min :D.

I hope I did :uhoh:

During the Blue Danube, I started clapping, and I was the ONLY one on the floor doing it!!!

I shouted 'Hey everyone let's clap!!!' but everybody just sat in their seats unmoving :rolleyes:

^ Yep, Min is the biggest and THE BEST coldplayer :D

(thanks again!!)

:embarassed: I'm pretty sure I'm just the most INSANE one :uhoh:

:hug:

0.15 :D

:wink3:

YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers In Japan / Chinese Sleep Chant / Yes[/url]

Simply the most adorable Chris and Jonny video EVER. I'm sure you've all seen it, but who really cares? :P

Always deserves a rewatch :D

YouTube - Coldplay - I'm a Believer

:laugh3: Poor Jonny.. I couldn't even hear what he did:( It was probably really low or something:P

0.15 :D

Did Chris just really do that?:stunned:

Simply the most adorable Chris and Jonny video EVER. I'm sure you've all seen it, but who really cares? :P

Yeah that video is just so amazing!:D

I can't wait for my 10th of september gig.. It's Jonny's B'day a day later:smug: There has got to be really good C+J stuff in that gig:D

Lori, i must confess, (being a dedicated chris girl myself)- i may have been swayed to the other side!

there was a pic posted of Jonny a few days ago that was so, ...Soooo.....:stunned:, uhm...yum.

I keep looking and i cant seem to locate it again, grrr.

Did he grab his ass or something? I can't see. :cry: I just see him lean on Jonny and Jonny smiles. But Chris's left hand did vanish for a moment. Ass slap? Ass grab??? :wink3:

Yes :wacky: 0.53

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDIOa1ditCc]YouTube - Coldplay Viva La Vida World Tour @ 3.25 @Hong Kong - Going to the BACK[/ame]

Awwww, when Jonny smiles, it feels like the world is a better place :heart:

(or am I over emotional today? :P)

Yes :wacky: 0.53

Woohoooooo, secret ass touching :wacky:

Oh Gawd, Chris is so fecking hot and sexy. I can't stand it. I need me a Chris Martin clone to get my frustrations out.