✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Bahahaha 'MAN-HUG'...:laugh3: *chokes on Dr Pepper*

For some reason that made me laugh so hard. Maybe it's because I could never picture Chris being that manly. :laugh3:

HAHA! Woops, sorry about your beverage! :P But it had that little bit of a chest butt in there. After the hand thing. That's why it was manly. :lol: Yeah, you're right though about Chris-I think it was Jonny's doing. He did the hand thing, so that leads to MAN-HUG. If Chris had his way, it would be full-contact, both arms wrapped around Jonny, followed by a kiss. :lol: MAN-HUG isn't enough for Chris. :love:

:laugh3::laugh3:

only real men give MAN-HUGS!

Haha! Or kisses! :sneaky:

HAHA! Woops, sorry about your beverage! :P But it had that little bit of a chest butt in there. After the hand thing. That's why it was manly. :lol: Yeah, you're right though about Chris-I think it was Jonny's doing. He did the hand thing, so that leads to MAN-HUG. If Chris had his way, it would be full-contact, both arms wrapped around Jonny, followed by a kiss. :lol: MAN-HUG isn't enough for Chris. :love:

Haha! Or kisses! :sneaky:

:lol:

Jonny is like 'Hey dude' *man-hug*

Chris is like 'OMG Jonny ILY!!!' *embraces Jonny and plants kiss on cheek*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHw1Gkm23pk]YouTube - Coldplay Abu Dhabi 2009 - I'm a Believer[/ame]

3:37

"Jonny Boy, our best friend in the world, I know this is your worst nightmare. Singing on a rainy day with a fucking palace over there, and palm trees over there, and loads of people outside wondering who the fuck Coldplay are. I know that you don't like to sing even in the bathroom or in the shower, but let me ask you one simple simple tiny little question.....shhhh.

Are you in love?"

:heart:

Bahahaha 'MAN-HUG'...:laugh3: *chokes on Dr Pepper*

For some reason that made me laugh so hard. Maybe it's because I could never picture Chris being that manly. :laugh3:

Who dares to say Chris is not a real man? :sneaky:

Since no one answers my joke I shall do so myself :tongue:

No idea :tongue:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :disappointed:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It took me a while to get it, but now I see! I have no eye deer :D :D

Hehe, that actually is very funny :D

YouTube - Coldplay Abu Dhabi 2009 - I'm a Believer[/url]

"Jonny Boy, our best friend in the world, I know this is your worst nightmare. Singing on a rainy day with a fucking palace over there, and palm trees over there, and loads of people outside wondering who the fuck Coldplay are. I know that you don't like to sing even in the bathroom or in the shower, but let me ask you one simple simple tiny little question.....shhhh.

Are you in love?"

OK folks.

How does Chris know Jonny doesn't like singing in the bathroom/shower??? :thinking:

Who dares to say Chris is not a real man? :sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It took me a while to get it, but now I see! I have no eye deer :D :D

Hehe, that actually is very funny :D

That joke is seriously very lame :P

:lol:

YouTube - Coldplay Abu Dhabi 2009 - I'm a Believer[/url]

Are you in love?"

Awww! :nice:

Although I have to say, I also loved his "everybody behind me wondering why they're staring at 4 English butts" :lol:

Yes, he obviously understands that they're all staring at their butts... Otherwise he would've said "backs of our heads" or something :P

And Min, you brought up a good point before- how does he know that Jonny doesn't like to sing in the shower? :lol: