✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

I was sick too...yesterday and the day before. I had a really nasty stomach virus, so I was really, really miserable. I couldn't eat for a day and a half!

It made me feel terrible for writing my fanfiction about Chris and Will having food poisoning. :P I got reminded of how terrible that sort of thing really is.

But now I'll stop complaining and give you this.

Attack.jpg

edit: is it not coming up?

edit 2: never mind. :P

Chris: Yummy! Ear!!:laugh3:

I was sick too...yesterday and the day before. I had a really nasty stomach virus, so I was really, really miserable. I couldn't eat for a day and a half!

It made me feel terrible for writing my fanfiction about Chris and Will having food poisoning. :P I got reminded of how terrible that sort of thing really is.

But now I'll stop complaining and give you this.

Attack.jpg

edit: is it not coming up?

edit 2: never mind. :P

Get well soon :D

And awwwwwwwwww so bloody adorable :wacky:

Hehehe, yes I know what you meant really I was just winding you :p. I love you too Lori :D :hug:. And just to warn you even though yes I am male I tend to act a bit girly on occasions :P.

Oooh and have been wanting to say, Min and Me are Chris/Jonny twins now, I have Chris' pick, she has Jonny's :P.

No worries Chris! I like my guys like I like my drinks: slightly fruity! :wink3: J/K :P

I have Chris's pick AND Jonny's pick. :dance: Thanks to 2 very lovely Coldplayers: Mich and Kara. :hug: :hug:

Yes :D He had seen it at least 2 or 3 concerts already by then! He smiled and threw me his pick!!! Isn't he the sweetest???????? :heart:

:wacky: I still want to hear him speak Welsh :wacky:

Jonny jaffa cakes :wacky:

We are :D

:hug:

That reminds me, I dreamt I was reading some words that were supposed to be Welsh. :wacky: Haha! Jonny on the brain (again). :heart:

Lori it was the interview with Guy and Will last week. They said that after Chris came off stage he was so exhausted that he passed out and was being sick.

YouTube - Coldplay Interview with The Edge FM - New Zealand - 18th March 2009

:kiss:

Pssshhht! I don't have time for that! :P Thanks Mich. :D

A video tribute to the two cutest guys on Earth.

Long live the man love :heart:

from about 1:36 :wacky: (with a special dedication to Angie, Lori, and Mich:kiss: Such a great night)

Squee! Thanks! Boy do I want a video of Speed of Sound, the next song that night. Jonny was super dancey after seeing his gigantic banner and his Jonnygirls! :D :dance:

:lol:

Indeed he didn't seem too pleased with MY sign :P

Really? Chris nodded at you the first night when he saw the banner, right? Then gave you the cold shoulder? That's exactly what he did to us. He loves an excuse to praise Jonny. But only HE may praise him excessively, not anyone else. :P

What ever I can get hold of before Kelly drags me away.

:laugh3: As if you never grabbed his can! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :sneaky: :wink3:

No worries Chris! I like my guys like I like my drinks: slightly fruity! :wink3: J/K :P

I have Chris's pick AND Jonny's pick. :dance: Thanks to 2 very lovely Coldplayers: Mich and Kara. :hug: :hug:

Hahaha, it all works in my favour then ;) :P. Actually gotta tell you something along those lines :lol:, when Min was here I kept annoying her by saying "put in the good word to Lori for me :wink3:" :P :laugh4: :P.

And you are our pick twins as well, but more like the pick goddess as you have both!! :D There are some lovely Coldplayers out there :nice: :D. Makes me proud!!

Hahaha, it all works in my favour then ;) :P. Actually gotta tell you something along those lines :lol:, when Min was here I kept annoying her by saying "put in the good word to Lori for me :wink3:" :P :laugh4: :P.

And you are our pick twins as well, but more like the pick goddess as you have both!! :D There are some lovely Coldplayers out there :nice: :D. Makes me proud!!

Ohhh trying to be smooth now are you Chris:lol:

That reminds me, I dreamt I was reading some words that were supposed to be Welsh. :wacky: Haha! Jonny on the brain (again). :heart:

Awww :heart: He's been on my mind 24/7 this week :wacky:

Really? Chris nodded at you the first night when he saw the banner, right? Then gave you the cold shoulder? That's exactly what he did to us. He loves an excuse to praise Jonny. But only HE may praise him excessively, not anyone else. :P

:lol: That is so true :P

But hey Jonny's awesome so don't blame us for wanting to praise him as well Chris :P

But I didn't say anything to Lori :P