🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Whats gunna happen to this place once LP4 comes out?

winigwl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I love you guys. This thread has gone nuts. I needed a good laugh.

Though I don't know if I've ever actually had a crumpet before....

We can always make someone laugh ;) especially in threads like this! :sneaky: :laugh4:

I know I've never eaten a crumpet. :( I may make some one day. :)

Oh oh oh, must get in on the crumpet fun!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Planet Crumpet. Where all we do is spend our time Thinking About Crumpets. We have (Nice Crumpets), Kid Crumpets, Black Crumpets, Morning Crumpets. Unfortunately we do not open until 9:00, so you may have to go to House of Crumpets to get your Morning Crumpet, or their new and improved Amnesiac/Morning Crumpet although I forget what that one is about.

The thing that draws people to our store is the fact we have a giant Pyramid Crumpet, one you can live in and get that "Living in a glass crumpet" feel that everybody so desires.

To compete with our rival's Morning Crumpet, we are introducing a new 4 Minute Crumpet so you can enjoy the experience and not feel Like Spinning Crumpets.

Now I must warn you, some people like their crumpets just a little bit to much. Once guys walks around saying that he loves My Iron Crumpet. Some say that they prefer Fake Plastic Crumpets over our Fitter Crumpets. One guy thinks all his are Paranoid Crumpets, while another likes to Blow Crumpets.:stunned:

The end.

Haha, I didn't see this! Nice one.

how long do you need to be on this site before you lose the nOObiness?:laugh3:

Well that's debatable really,we should have a official number on months and posts on the forum,then when you reach those you are no longer a nOOb.

Took me well over two years to get 10,000 but then again I'm probably just slow :D

well i've been posting about a year and a quarter and i'm at about 6000 posts, so i'd say yes too mcuh!

Oh okay,say 5000 then?