✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

your opinion on OFFICIAL LP4 tracklist

NeSs1776

it has 10 songs this is near perfect for me i was hoping it had more than 9 can wait to hear these songs!!!!

FINAALY!!!:lol:

ONE NOTE: no Glass Of Water,Famous Old Painters but they will Be B-Sides anyways so its all good!

1.Life in Technicolour

2.Cemetries of London

3.Lost!

5.Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love

6.Yes

7.Viva la Vida

8.Violet Hill

9.Strawberry Swing

10.Death and all his Friends

Im happy with that tracklisting!!I was really hoping for Lovers in Japan to be included which it is!!It just sounds interesting to me!I would have loved to see Famous Old Painters in there.It seemed like the band was big on this track.Im sure we will hear it one way or the other.

So, are "Lovers in Japan" and "Reign of Love" the same song? or 2 different ones?????

Cos I was always looking forward to hearing Reign of Love, now even more so, because there is a twist to it!!

Cannot wait!

I love the tracklisting...looks so diverse but still running with a theme. Gives us something to ponder over now as well.

Exciting times lay ahead Coldplayers!!

It sounds like Viva La Vida will be a great album. I'm totally looking forward to this. The songs sound like something Coldplay would pick, but something fresh and different and that is Coldplay in a nutshell. I'm dying for "Violet Hill" "Reign of Love" and "Strawberry Swing." Hopefully the first single comes out soon!

I wonder what the album artwork will be?

:D

no one is judging the album we are just saying what we think about the tracklisting... and i personally love it. i've always been excited for the album but not having a lot of concrete information it's just always seemed not COMPLETELY real. but seeing this tracklist just makes the whole idea of a new album seem so much more real and it just gets me really excited. i LOVEEEEE the fact that it starts with life in technicolor and then ends with death and all his friends. soo cool.

Songs left off:

Famous Old Painters

Glass of Water

Poppy Fields

Leftrightleftright

Rainy Day

Prospects March

Song for the Escapist

Chinese Sleep Chant

Postcards From Far Away

Lukas

The Goldrush

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

I'm thinking some of them would've been renamed. I recon Glass Of Water is under a new name as it's said to have an african feel, as does Yes and Strawberry Swing. Famous Old Painters could be a standalone single taking the place of Violet Hill? And of course there will be b-sides.

Finally!! :dance:

I'm satisfied :dance:

I think Life in Technicolor would be like Politik and Square One- one of the best songs in the album but never be released.

But, i dont understand about the connection between Reign of Love/Lovers in Japan. :\

Anyway, i'm HAPPY :happy2:

i'm happy they're giving us 10songs instead of 9 ! :dance:

and whatever I might have said about Prospekt, I just want to apologize :embarassed:

( haha if in two weeks we dont have a song, tour dates or anything, I might take this back :laugh3:)

So, are "Lovers in Japan" and "Reign of Love" the same song? or 2 different ones?????

Cos I was always looking forward to hearing Reign of Love, now even more so, because there is a twist to it!!

Cannot wait!

I love the tracklisting...looks so diverse but still running with a theme. Gives us something to ponder over now as well.

Exciting times lay ahead Coldplayers!!

They are different songs, maybe they will the song lovers in japan release in Asia and reign of love in US and EU

The song Lukas sounds to me as a song just like moses:) maybe a name for chris' third child