✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The greatest song of all time thread

mburn

this is one tough question. i really don't know....

"just" by radiohead has been a favourite of mine for forever.....should a been sick of it by now but it still feels new everytime i hear it. "

and "warning sign" is like that too.

tough tough question. i don't know if i've heard enough songs to be able to pick one.

cant hardly wait by the replacements

The 'mats are awesome, top choice :) I liken Here Comes A Regular, The Ledge and Bastards of Young..they're all worthy :D

buuut I gotta go with Simpsons theme tune still, think about it people, years and years from now when cultural analysts look back on 20/21st Century pop culture they will be discovering how that show both shaped and reflected our times and how we never bored or got tired of that opening tune..it will stand the test of time..while most bands songs will be left to those who investigate the wreckage, it'll be akin to discovering archeological artifacts. The Simpsons tune is like our Sphinx :D

Give it up for Danny Elfman! (dude who penned it)

Where the streets have no name, Sailing, Dont say goodbye .... well almost any song from U2

Innuendo, Bohemia Rapsody, Mustapha or Show must go on from Queen

High and Dry, or number 8 & 9 from The Bends ( I can't remmeber thir names!) from Radiohead

I also likes The Cramberries, so somenthing from them too!