🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Exam Thread

rudy_o

The wait for grades is always terrible, especially when you're not really sure if you made it as good as you needed. With me, that's often the case.

Til now, my grades were always average (good enough). Let's hope it stays that way ^^

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP history went well last friday. i was really worried about it but it turned out to be ok. Today i had AP English and it was kind of hard. really stupid essays... and friday I have AP latin which is my final exam. i really don't think i'm going to do well but you never know.... I JUST WANT TO BE DONNNE.

Just finished my AP EXAMS for Chemistry, Calculus, US History and English 11 today... YESSSSSS!!!!!! now its sweet freedom for me.... almost. I now have to study for the SAT II's in US HISTORY, Math II, and Chemistry. Then, over the summer, I'm doing SAT and ACT exam boot camp and taking Biology and Philosophy at the local community college. PHEW. jeeze, life is gonna suck until after 12th grade. Hey anyone know how to apply for an english university being an American student? I have family in england and want to go to college there... any advice?

Good luck with all that deeterrocks101. Sounds like you still have lots left to do.

We shall help you with whatever you desire Kellie. (I'm assuming that's your name).

I myself have sat through 9 exams, and I now only have 5 left. :D

i've got two on my birthday in july :veryangry2: one is bad enough, but two... :bigcry:

booooooooooooooooooo that's no fair. hope you're makng up for it after though?! :D

I myself have sat through 9 exams, and I now only have 5 left. :D

:surprised:

you what!?!?!?!? FOURTEEN exams!!? poor old you! :kiss:

ARGH.

:D

today was my third AND FINAL AP EXAM!!!! it was AP latin literature and it sucked but i'm just so relieved that they are over. I still have SAT IIs in june and final exams for my non-AP classes in june as well but for now i have a lotttt less to worry about. it feels so good.

I'm just taking a little pause. I'll go back to my studying in a couple of minutes.

+I am not worried about my first exam, tomorrow (Dutch). That shouldn't be too hard. Physics and Biology are a little bit harder, but managable (I hope :rolleyes:).

After that I only have Chemistry on Friday and my first week of exams is over :smug: