✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another song called "Lost"?

freddyfu123

I think we should keep our eyes peeled over the next few days. I remember the song being listed as a bonus track on the Japan album release.. so it's definitely existant. It's been spotted on the other violet hill singles too so.. heh. Hopefully someone is able to get their hands on a copy of the single. Violet Hill is officially released today. =)

Looking around, it seems that some listings for the Japanese edition say that they have Lost as a bonus track and others don't. The Japanese edition is released on June 11th, so we'll probably know for sure some time around then.

I really don't think this album is going to leak early. You never know, but the last one didn't really, and it doesn't look like this one will either.

It'll just be a slightly different verison of lost! like the different versions of talk in X&Y.

LOL this is sort of random but on the wikipedia page it says: martin described the song as having a "chalky, pastel feeling" which he said reminds him of his childhood. "Imagine a pseudo guitar-like circus music with a pinch of chicago... It's something new from us and you will be impressed."

Funny.

This song will be on the German single of violet hill which is released on the 9th. I've ordered my copy so will post the song on here if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Oh cool!!! I'll be in Germany then so i'll have to go buy it :D Anyone know if Saturn in germany sells singles too, coz i've never really noticed?

Sure, Saturn sells singles! Normally Mediamarkt also has a big record store inside. ;)

If you look on Amazon.com there is a physical single for Violet Hill with a release date of May 20th.

It doesn't have a track listing in the info, but there is a picture of the back and it has "Lost?" as a b-side.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Violet-Hill-Coldplay/dp/B0018DCGLY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1210129242&sr=8-4

BTW how is the single priced higher than than the album.

I can preorder the Violet Hill single for $11.99 right now, but I can preorder Viva La Vida for $9.99. i know the single is an import but that seems ridiculous.

If you look on Amazon.com there is a physical single for Violet Hill with a release date of May 20th.

It doesn't have a track listing in the info, but there is a picture of the back and it has "Lost?" as a b-side.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Violet-Hill-Coldplay/dp/B0018DCGLY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1210129242&sr=8-4

BTW how is the single priced higher than than the album.

I can preorder the Violet Hill single for $11.99 right now, but I can preorder Viva La Vida for $9.99. i know the single is an import but that seems ridiculous.

because it's only sold in Europe so to buy it in the US it has to be imported which costs more.

so don't we have german members on here? you guys have to order it now... it comes out may 9th there! this means we could have another new song friday!

Btw, I just saw on iTunes that Lost (acoustic version) will be a bonus track there. There is also an acoustic version of Lovers in Japan as "pre-order only" song.

Not sure if it's the same as the one on the B-side.

ps: sorry for the incorrect post just now.

Btw, I just saw on the Australian iTunes that Lost will be a bonus track there. There is also an acoustic version of Lovers in Japan as "pre-order only" song.

Cheers for those in Australia.

Chwwwwwwhat????

Pity I have no iTunes credit! :\ Saving mah pennies for the physical formats!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPreorder?id=279996614&s=143460

Btw, I just saw on iTunes that Lost (acoustic version) will be a bonus track there. There is also an acoustic version of Lovers in Japan as "pre-order only" song.

Not sure if it's the same as the one on the B-side.

ps: sorry for the incorrect post just now.

how come i can't even find the album when i search on itunes? :thinking:

"Also when you pre-order, the title track will begin to download immediatley"

:shocked2:

SOMEONE! PRE-ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's gonna be the title track. It will just be Violet Hill and, of course, you have it already.