✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I'm very supicious about this instrumental track.. It could have been made by any kind of band fan of the Brian Eno style ...

I doubt it to be really LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR... And if it's the case, that's a pretty weak track to open such a waited album

Sorry to sound like " scrooge "

Hehe don't feel stupid, we've been pranked soooooooooo many times over the past few months.

Really? Boo. It only lets you play it on certain players, it's Window Media Player classic for me.

Finaly watched the video with VLC MEDIA PLAYER.. It's fine and a fresh lovely tune.. but I still believe it's a weak opener for an album

just my view

Can we be sure this really is Life in technicolor? Anyway it's an amazing song, but the rollingstone said it had some lyrics.

Exactly what I thought myself.. it could be any jam sessions... They are actually playing the right notes to fit with the soundtrack of the video, if you know what I mean.. but who knows if it's really LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR?

Exactly what I thought myself.. it could be any jam sessions... They are actually playing the right notes to fit with the soundtrack of the video, if you know what I mean.. but who knows if it's really LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR?

The only thing I'd say to that is, why would someone have this studio footage of Coldplay in the first place, then find a song to fit what they were playing, then dub it over and stick it on the official Coldplay site?

The only thing I'd say to that is, why would someone have this studio footage of Coldplay in the first place, then find a song to fit what they were playing, then dub it over and stick it on the official Coldplay site?

No no, you got me wrong..

I mean coldplay are really playing the tune that we can listen to the soundtrack.. all that I say is : maybe it ain't really LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR, maybe it's just a jam sessions with Brian Eno.. and they nammed the video LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR and in june, we got the big surprise to hear, discover, a brand other melody, tune

You follow my sick tricky mind? :)