✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor (No links)

Mimixxx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think you need to be 18 to enter. They ask you to provide identification at the concert even if you win the tickets.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :|

EDIT: Panic over, you have to be 14 or over. For the Brixton ones at least. Phewwwwww. :)

it's very good! very upbeat! i don't think it will be the best song on the album (so far Viva La Vida is it for me) but a quite interesting start to the album!!!

they only sing: oooooooooohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh when the song is finishing!

I think "cemeteries of London" will be the best song of the album:)

Well.

Everybody here is going to buy the whole album, anyway.

Why can't just someone upload it, so we can hear it and get another reason the buy the album..?

Because it's not ours to share. It belongs to Coldplay and more specifically EMI. We're not allowed to link this song.

It'll be available in a two weeks at most. It's not that long to wait really.

the "Coldplay Multimedia"-thread is illegal. people are uploading tons of songs they are not allowed to share. but we think it's okay, because most of the people are buying cd's, anyway. what is it different this time?

Very good question. I've bought each of Coldplay's CD's more than once (sometimes as gifts... I've bought AROBTTH a total of four times). If anyone should be able to listen to the songs as they leak, it's the hardcore fans like us.