✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LIT Not by coldplay?!

shagbal

i don't know but,who cares ? its just an instrumental

Instrumentals are music too. I think it's great. I doubt Coldplay would rip a track like that, and then go make a film of themselves playing it with Eno. This is their own work.

Yeah it's Intrumental.....except for the WHOO's at the end :D

That leaked video might not be the final version of the track tho... it said "rough cut" at the beginning.

I'm perfectly happy with it as an instrumental though.

Well this is what was written in the billboard review of VLVODAAHF:

"Viva La Vida" begins with a strident instrumental, "Life in Technicolor," built as much on an arpeggiated synth foundation as it is on an acoustic guitar melody. The same instrumental is tacked onto the final song, "Death and All His Friends," as a hidden track dubbed "The Escapist."

I think they reviewed it after RS, so they may have changed LIT after all, but who knows... ;)

Obviously, if you read the wikipedia article correctly "All songs written by Coldplay, except where noted"

So Coldplay didn't rip the song, make there are some lyrics to make on the final album version

you're not. same sweatshirt. same Eno head. he just has glasses on in the second one.

"same eno head."

oooh boy, that made me laugh.

ANYWAY, yeah, i saw that on wiki a while ago and it got me a bit concerned, but i think we'll just have to wait until the album liner notes to know for sure. i sure as HELL hope they wrote it, because it kind of bothers me when artists let other artists write whole songs on their albums. but i do think this is coldplay. if you listen to the song carefully, especially in that "bridge" part, it's very, very coldplay, at least to me. the whole think has coldplay written all over it, as well as being perfectly fresh and new and different as well (that's what i think, anyway). i'm not all that concerned that the boys didn't write it, but it is something that's nagging at me a bit.