✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Philly Pix

Thanks for the pics , You're the greatest.. A nice of view of the evening festivities , very colorful and soulful .. I did'nt develop mine yet , but these are great . Appreciate it. It was great to see the boys do the new stuff .. Love it .. Joey

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing show! Being on the floor was great but being on the floor and 5'4" tall wasn't so great. There was some 6' tall jackass in front of me and a 3' tall bitch behind me complaining about my big old head. Anyway, I'm sad the show is over. It was so much fun. High energy!

Oh, and those pictures are INCREDIBLE!

Live Recording on XM Online

dunno how many of you know this - but XM Online is doing a "30 days of Coldplay" with live sets from their ViVA 2008 tour. Right now they are playing the Philly concert (and with some special programs you can save the streams locally and convert them to mp3 or wave or whatever you want). You can signup with XM Online right now and get a free 3 day trial.

dunno how many of you know this - but XM Online is doing a "30 days of Coldplay" with live sets from their ViVA 2008 tour. Right now they are playing the Philly concert (and with some special programs you can save the streams locally and convert them to mp3 or wave or whatever you want). You can signup with XM Online right now and get a free 3 day trial.

that was the best! all week i've been waiting for tuesday to come along to hear some of the tour. I had a 3 hour drive ahead of me last night..so when midnight came and they said they were playing the concert I went to... it was the icing on the cake! made my drive go a lot better. I really hope somone makes it into a mp3, it was a great show and a very good recording

What are the songs that are on there? and can someone make it into sendspace?

Setlist:

01 - Life in Technicolour.mp3

02 - Violet Hill.mp3

03 - Clocks.mp3

04 - In My Place.mp3

05 - Viva La Vida.mp3

06 - Yes.mp3

07 - 42.mp3

08 - Fix You.mp3

09 - Strawberry Swing.mp3

10 - Chinese Sleep Chant.mp3

11 - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face.mp3