✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks..I guess..megaupload sucks soooooooo bad. They MAKE you download some bs download manager and it installs it's shitty self all over your computer. I wish there was some way around it. I'm going to find and kill every shitty piece of code this piece of shit made me download after the show is done downloading

EDIT: Ok so the downloading process makes me want to strangle kittens but it was totally worth it. The quality is AMAZING. 766bitrate?!!?!? Thanks for upload!!!!!!

what ever any one in the world says just fuck it!

but to me nothing compares to this show,because we all did a good job with signs and Chris said a lot of rememberable things for fans in philly or who came to see them that day there!

yeah the rar file won't play for me so I will try the mp3s I was just hoping they would all be togehter in one download....

also the bootleg area is nuts I can't find anything in there...oh well

yeah the rar file won't play for me so I will try the mp3s I was just hoping they would all be togehter in one download....

also the bootleg area is nuts I can't find anything in there...oh well

unrar it using winrar - you'll get all the files in flac format (lossless) which then you can use foobar or winamp with the flac plugin to play them. Otherwise just grab the mp3 one.

so ur telling me all i need is winrar to play the file?

cause I can't even find the mp3 one..I gave up after 10 mins

the file is compressed into 1 file called a .rar file. Use winrar to unrar it - it will then extract all the individual files contained in the rar file (all the files will have the extension .flac or .mp3 depending which link you click). Once you have all the individually named files then use foobar or winamp to play them.

Where the FUCK have I been...that I didn't notice this sooner?!?! OH MY GOD this is so awesome to have, to listen to whenever I get a craving for a show (months to go until they play in Jersey!). It's great to hear the crowd and know that somewhere in there I was singing my lungs out:D

THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for posting links!!! :kiss:

Live Videos.

Thanks for the videos Open6L. Who says you can't go back.. Thanks for the old pix Keek1. The Philly crowd definately rocked the house. Can you imagine the extra anticipation and energy from the month long wait because of the re-schedule. I never sawa band received so vibrantly in 37 years say for one show I remember at the Spectrum , where the crowd pressed us right against the stage after the house lights went down. It was pretty cool looking Sir Paul and Linda right in the eyes on the 1976 Wings Show.. The crowd and us dancing and singin reminded me of the Dance Concerts they used to have at the Spectrum. How about the butterfies confetti and the Viva La Vida backdrop . What a Fantastic album , What a great show. All the pix and videos are awesome . You guys are the greatest for sharing them w/ us. Thanx , Joey.