Best coldplay line, quotes, or phrase

chileandude1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol emo-line. so true.

this. but i absolutely love that line :laugh3:

Favourite quote: (Chris re. Coldplay fans) "Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good-looking and all-round brilliant!" I absolutely LOVE him for this :D

(One of) my favourite lines: "And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape." Story of my life :P

Oh and another: "Gravity release me, and don't ever hold me down - now my feet won't touch the ground."

They're just Viva-era obviously, I have hundreds more from the older albums as well! I'm making a list of all my favourite lyrics - I know, I'm that sad :laugh3:

"there's a dichotomy between the wannabe rock star in me and the son of my mother. i think girls are amazing but i also feel really guilty about doing stuff with someone that you don't really like. i don't believe there is such a thing as casual sex. someone always gets hurt & i hate that feeling. i get scared. i get scared of my feelings being in the hands of another person."

it's not a lyric, but i do love this quote from chris :heart:

where's this quote from? :thinking:

^This ! I so want to know where's this quote from too !

Aww That man ! :bomb::love::cheesy:

• 9 months later...

"Whenever people ask us what they can expect from our concerts, my brain just sort of shuts down. I mean obviously four very attractive young men playing music that's possibly the sexiest music ever created and will melt your heart and your brain at the same time. It's an otherworldly experience. It's like Disneyland times 100. It's like the Eiffel tower fired into space covered in beautiful gems. Other people would say it's just quite bad." - Chris :wacky:

Anyway..I got way to many favorite qoutes, and i'm too lazy to write them all down.

^^ Yes. Yes i did. :rolleyes:

Oh. OK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're all so ordinary, it's what we make that makes us extraordinary." - Chris

"Just when you start to think you're the next Bono, someone reminds you that you have to pick up your socks." - Chris

"We thought there's no way we can be a soft rock band with short hair. We've proved that we can." - Chris

"If someone was following you around all day, eventually you'd be like 'Please, will you fuck off and get on with your own life?'" - Chris

:laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...