✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-08: Washington - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 02-Jul]

Hey guys,

Just got my tickets through the Best Buy presale. Anyone get good seats?? I got Section 111 which I guess is okay...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Show Updates

Setlist/Reviews

Photos

Videos

Viva La Vida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLlJU6-Yqaw

Death and All His Friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhloaEVmaM

Coldplaying Charity Club Tour Merchandise. All proceeds go to Oxfam Unwrapped.

268863775v16_350x350_Front_Color-CaribbeanBlue.jpg

268868529v16_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

273152429v7_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

268868202v9_240x240_Front_Color-BlueWhite.jpg

Check out the shop for more items and other colours.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Just got my tickets through the Best Buy presale. Anyone get good seats?? I got Section 111 which I guess is okay...

:shocked2: OMFG.. ! I just got the same section for this show! What row are you in?

I could not get floor seats at all! I am pissed... wtf! I tried a few times and when this set came up I decided to keep them cuz I have had bad experiences where I threw them back for better and never got any...

:shocked2: OMFG.. ! I just got the same section for this show! What row are you in?

I could not get floor seats at all! I am pissed... wtf! I tried a few times and when this set came up I decided to keep them cuz I have had bad experiences where I threw them back for better and never got any...

i got floor sec 4 row m. when i first logged on at 10 on the dot it said it didnt have any tix at all which was weird. then i logged back on and got these. wouldnt mind switchin for sec 111. my girlfriend is kinda short and was a lil disappointed when i told her where we were at

best buy reward zone members could do a presale for the show today, but it is over...dont worry, the tickets they offered werent great...either 4, 5, 6 floor seats (not front of those sections) and some side stage tickets. i got section 111, row g....i guess could to keep for back up in case i dont get tickets on saturday when they go on sale to the public...

go to ticketmaster.com, search for coldplay and click on the washington dc show. it will say on the right the prices. but expect to pay about $115 total for a single seat (for best sections)

did anyone get great seats this morning thru ticketmaster? best i could do was 101.

Yes, my wife and I got tickets in 404 so we can see the entire arena and show. Coldl have gotten better seats but $97 a pop is steep.

I was online(ticketmaster) at 10am sharp. I must have refreshed for better seats about 25 times..Best I could do(if I didnt' want to be so far away in sec 102-109) was section 431 where I would have had a good look down view right on the stage. I winded up going to ebay and overpaying for section 120 row M.

I can't believe the general sale was so shitty. Either I was high up and close to the stage or close to the floor at the opposite end of the venue. All I got to say is fuck bestbuy reward zone presale. What the fuck does Bestbuy have anything to do with Coldplay or thier fans? Anyway, did anyone else get some good seats through the general sale?

Right, well thats best buy, which is sketch at best.....besides there is nothing on ticketmaster to indicate this and if that is right that would mean they are opening up thier tour in Detroit??Umm no, this list is bullshit. They have no reason to push philly, dc and hartford back so they can open in Michigan and then go to Ohio. Also if you look, they play Omaha NE on the same date, so I KNOW this list it bullshit

Right, well thats best buy, which is sketch at best.....besides there is nothing on ticketmaster to indicate this and if that is right that would mean they are opening up thier tour in Detroit??Umm no, this list is bullshit. They have no reason to push philly, dc and hartford back so they can open in Michigan and then go to Ohio. Also if you look, they play Omaha NE on the same date, so I KNOW this list it bullshit

Actually, they do have a reason to push back the dates.... Chris stated in the KROQ interview on monday that the first two weeks of the tour would be delayed because production was running behind schedule. They repeatedly said the tour would open in LA. Go back and listen to it... mp3 is available in the news section of coldplaying.com... it's at the 19 min mark.