✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-08: Washington - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 02-Jul]

I listened to it on the day of the interview, I just assummed they wanted to open on the 15 of june, but couldn't have the "Magic Balls" done in time for that so they made the philly show the opening gig. So that would mean they are pusing 9 gigs back to open up at The Forum. Then they are playing a few more dates in CA and nevada then doing a Canadian Tour?!?!?!?!?WTF seriously. I am going to find their tour management and give them a taste of MY "Magic Balls"

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its not on the official site, so I guess we'll have to see.

This is my first post btw, whats up everyone. I'm looking for 2 tickets to this show (trying to score some for my old man for fathers day), I don't care what section, also willing to pay a bit more than face value. Anyone have some extra tickets they need to get rid of? PM me if interested.

Hey, I've been lurking around here for a while but this complete confusion over the tour dates convinced me to get an account!

Does anyone have ANY idea what's going on here? Because I'm flying back home for this, and if it's actually on the 3rd now I have flights to rearrange and parents to convince. When are we going to get an official announcement? I'm going to be pretty devastated if I can't go, I've wanted to see them for years but haven't been able to until now...

Hi, I'm very interested in getting two tickets for the show. I've been dying to see them for a long while now and would really appreciate it. Extremely interested in the red sections/main concourse (100, 111, 112, 113, 120, 121) or on floor close to stage but not 4, 5, 6. Please pm if you have tickets for sale!

I know I'm late, but... I AM! I'm so ridiculously excited... How good are your seats? Mine suck.

And while I'm here- do you know how tight security is at the MCI/Verizon Center these days? I want to bring my camera, but I'm not sure if they're going to search bags, use wands, or something else.

Mine are section 430 or something, ugh. I tried to convince my friend to upgrade the tickets, but she didn't want to pay any more money :( . Oh well, as long as I can hear I'll be happy!

Yeah, I can't decide if hiding it on your body somewhere or hiding it in a purse is better...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little worried about this concert to be honest. Not a whole lot of activity in the thread and seems like everyone has not so good seats. Am I the only one who was able to get decent seats?

Has anyone ever seen coldplay in DC and what kind of show it was? Hopefully it is one to remember becuase I paid a big chunk of cash for my stage side seats for me and 2 friends.

Oh well, if the crowd or band isn't into it there is always my 12th row seat in philly a few days before this one :cool:

I'm a little worried about this concert to be honest. Not a whole lot of activity in the thread and seems like everyone has not so good seats. Am I the only one who was able to get decent seats?

Has anyone ever seen coldplay in DC and what kind of show it was? Hopefully it is one to remember becuase I paid a big chunk of cash for my stage side seats for me and 2 friends.

Oh well, if the crowd or band isn't into it there is always my 12th row seat in philly a few days before this one :cool:

You got stage side seats from ticketmaster?

• 2 weeks later...

Stageside Ticket!!

I have 1 (One) ticket available for section 120 row 13(Stageside). I bought it so a friend could go but now she will not be able to make it. I paid about 180 per ticket. Willing to be negotiable with price especially for a true coldplay fan. Keep in mind you will be next to me so I hope you are into coldplay as much as me. You can paypay me and I will mail you the physical ticket or I can meet in the venue parking lot before the show. Whatever works.

Well, it's only about 11 days until Coldplay performs in our nation's capital! Oh, god I am so excited! It's my first concert of theirs (but not my first concert; I did see Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band in April!) and my mother and I are both really excited to go see them. My seats aren't the best, but who cares? I'm going and that's all that matters to me. :D

Song I'm dying to hear from most of VLV: Yes

Song I'm dying to hear from Parachutes: Yellow

Song I'm dying to hear from AROBTTH: The Scientist

Song I'm dying to hear from X&Y: Square One

My mom can't wait for 42.

Song I WISH they'd play: Amsterdam, of course.

Oh well. It's nice to dream...

Cant wait to hear how this is. I was supposed to go to the show, but the date change didnt work as Ill be in Chicago. My friend and I are both insanely bummed, and if the date hadnt changed Id have seen them in Chicago too :( Ah well. Im still seeing them in NJ :)

Ive seen them in the DC area before (for whoever was asking) and its always been a great show. In MD more often, but same difference really. Although they did play Streets of Baltimore the first time I saw them and that was quite awesome. I think last time it was Johnny Cash covers as he had passed away not long before - but be glad youre not seeing them at Nissan. Great show, just a bitch to get to from NoVA/DC/MD.

Cant wait to hear how this is. I was supposed to go to the show, but the date change didnt work as Ill be in Chicago. My friend and I are both insanely bummed, and if the date hadnt changed Id have seen them in Chicago too :( Ah well. Im still seeing them in NJ :)

Ive seen them in the DC area before (for whoever was asking) and its always been a great show. In MD more often, but same difference really. Although they did play Streets of Baltimore the first time I saw them and that was quite awesome. I think last time it was Johnny Cash covers as he had passed away not long before - but be glad youre not seeing them at Nissan. Great show, just a bitch to get to from NoVA/DC/MD.

I think we have been to all of the same shows. I was also at Pier 6 my first time seeing them live. And the Nissan show.

I think we have been to all of the same shows. I was also at Pier 6 my first time seeing them live. And the Nissan show.
lovely! did you go to a lot of shows at 9:30 or black cat? if so - im sure we've seen each other. and did you ever post to the 9:30 forum?