✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you spend every moment of your life thinking about what a freaking jerk satriani is. and you spend every moment HATING him.

Yes. Everytime I see the word 'Joe', I cringe and think about what an idiot Satch is. At least Cat Stevens had the decency to apologise.

And Chickenfoot??! What the hell would possess someone to name their band Chickenfoot?

ha me too. my top one is the scientist played 500 times

I've had my iPod for about one and a half year now and still haven't found out how to see which songs I've played the most. :( How can I see my top 25 and how many times I've played the songs in my top 25? Would love to see which Coldplay song I've played the most. :)

When you're sitting with friends and dicide to turn up for some music and the first thing everyone says is: "Roos, we don't want your Coldplay - we'll dicide which music we're gonna hear!!"

I'm like -> :stunned:

When you're sitting with friends and dicide to turn up for some music and the first thing everyone says is: "Roos, we don't want your Coldplay - we'll dicide which music we're gonna hear!!"

I'm like -> :stunned:

sorry, I don't think I can help you with your ipod problem. mine is a little bit older. coughit'scoughonecoughofcoughthecoughfirstcoughonescough and there I just have in the playlist the options for my 25 most heard songs.

but what you said about this music thing. :D I know how it is. 'cause almost everyone at my school (of course my friends do, too) knows that I'm in love with coldplay and everytime I even want to start to talk about music they say that I shouldn't dare to say just one word about coldplay :D

I've had my iPod for about one and a half year now and still haven't found out how to see which songs I've played the most. :( How can I see my top 25 and how many times I've played the songs in my top 25? Would love to see which Coldplay song I've played the most. :)

Hi ! Actually I don't think you can see it on your ipod... But you can on itunes ! Just search on the left side and you'll find it ! ;)

Thanks guys - I'll try that!

This is one of the reasons why I love Coldplaying; all the sweet people :wacky:

@ Dark_Sofie:

That exactly what I mean!:P

That look on people's faces when you mention Coldplay can sometimes be deadly.:stunned:

@ Dark_Sofie:

That exactly what I mean!:P

That look on people's faces when you mention Coldplay can sometimes be deadly.:stunned:

and you know, I'm in a theatre class at school and it's supposed to be a funny roleplay so we play music in the background.

I knew that I'd be dead, if I suggest any actual coldplay song, so I suggested "I'm a believer" which they are playing during concerts at the moment.

actually noone knows that coldplay has anything to do with it, but the first thing one from my class said was: "NO, we don't want any coldplay!" :dozey:

just that this song isn't from coldplay.

idiot :angry:

I guess he just thought it, because I talked so often about them. :D

I try so hard to refrain myself from talking about them now !

Like... I'm listening to my ipod, not even a Coldplay song, and a friend asks me -actually it wasn't even a question- "Listening to Coldplay again ..." :dozey: When I say I'm going to a concert they don't ask anymore which concert is it :P

@Roos : True ! Coldplaying is full of sweet people :nice:

when your decorating a friends locker for their birthday and put one of your coldplay pictures on it...and some jerk ripped the balloons you blew up off of it! JERK!:angry::cry:

lol, just wanted to put another one of these somewhere BESIDES the fafics page :D

when you're talking with people about strange names and you say along the way that Gwyneth Paltrow's children are called Apple and Moses and another person doesn't react to the names, but says: "eh, Gwyneth Paltrow... wasn't her hustband this strange singer from this strange band? what was is called? coolplay?"

it's just a little information the other people give about coldplay themselves and you have a huge knowledge about the songs and the band and anything and inside yourself you're smiling sneaky ;)