✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Everytime you eat chocolate cake you think of Chris :wacky:

:laugh3: Me too ! Except it is not only for chocolate cake but quite simply for chocolate !

When you miss your sister's wedding just to go to a Coldplay concert.... and you're a groomsman.

Ouch... You are really a crazy fan ! :laugh3:

Hahahahah I think I might have the best one:

When you suggest to your friends who are only 14 that we should get pregnant before the concert so we can tell our children they went to the concert!

:D!

:laugh3: HUGE !:P

when you already called your best friend to tell him you had an important thing to show him. When he does 20 kilomètres on a cycle just to see you and when he wanted to kill you because it was just the Viva la Vida album...

When you miss your sister's wedding just to go to a Coldplay concert.... and you're a groomsman.

ummmm.... yeah, i think that qualifies. :D was she furious??

EDIT: and @Brenda- aren't cell phones prohibited in schools these days?? ;)

ummmm.... yeah, i think that qualifies. :D was she furious??

EDIT: and @Brenda- aren't cell phones prohibited in schools these days?? ;)

Well here's the story: I was in English class and I told my teacher if i could go to the school library real quick "to print out a report for a scholarship because it was important". When I left class I ran to my locker, got my debit card and ran to the library. I ran to a computer and went to ticket master ASAP! I got there 7 minutes after the pre-sale started but I still got a great seat :) *right infront of the b-stage*....crazy huh?:P:P

important[/size]". When I left class I ran to my locker, got my debit card and ran to the library. I ran to a computer and went to ticket master ASAP! I got there 7 minutes after the pre-sale started but I still got a great seat :) *right infront of the b-stage*....crazy huh?:P:P

Wow, that's some impressively devious behavior! it paid off!! :D

-when you're mom knows the name of the guitarist..although she doesn't even know the name of the band

-when you're at an arena waiting for a show to begin and Vivia La Vida is played randomly, thus when everyone else is bored out of their minds sitting down u jump up and kick up your legs

-instead of listening to urgent instructions, u decide to write 'jonny buckland' all over your notebook

-when u talk about them so much that even you sister who was a fan is getting sick of them

-when the a quesiton on Health quiz asks "What are your values?" You immediately think of Coldplay, even before family

-when you are sleepless for two nights because you're fantasizing about Coldplay

-when the number ofviews of jonny buckland pics on photobucket boosts drastically due to you

-when you attack your family members because the jokingly claim they could be the partners with the Coldplay band members

-when you turn in a math paper and your surname is either:Martin,Berryman,Chamion, Harvey, Buckland or Martin-Berryman-Champion-Harvey-Buckland

-when you're mom knows the name of the guitarist..although she doesn't even know the name of the band

-when you're at an arena waiting for a show to begin and Vivia La Vida is played randomly, thus when everyone else is bored out of their minds sitting down u jump up and kick up your legs

-instead of listening to urgent instructions, u decide to write 'jonny buckland' all over your notebook

-when u talk about them so much that even you sister who was a fan is getting sick of them

-when the a quesiton on Health quiz asks "What are your values?" You immediately think of Coldplay, even before family

-when you are sleepless for two nights because you're fantasizing about Coldplay

-when the number ofviews of jonny buckland pics on photobucket boosts drastically due to you

-when you attack your family members because the jokingly claim they could be the partners with the Coldplay band members

-when you turn in a math paper and your surname is either:Martin,Berryman,Chamion, Harvey, Buckland or Martin-Berryman-Champion-Harvey-Buckland

hello! i see youre new here. welcome! i can tell from that post that you'll fit right in! :D

i had one... but i forgot :(

-When people you don't know well know you love Coldplay

-When you ignore your math teacher's lessons and are instead writing random stuff about Coldplay on your notebook.

-When all you listen to is coldplay

-When the first thing you do when you go online is go to coldplay.com and then coldplaying.com

-When for your fifteen birthday all you want is Coldplay concert tickets

-When you buy keyboards even though you don't know how to play them just to try to learn Coldplay songs.

-When you're on your iPod and people already know you are listnening to Coldplay.

and the list goes on...