🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

-when your parents refer Chris Martin as your 'boyfriend'

-when you're at a amusement park and a little boy was singing 'Viva La Vida' very badly on karaoke, you scream, dance, and sing along to the music

^^ true story, happened two days ago :D

and this srsly happened today

when my dad is washing a bunch of strawberries under the sink, I immediately start singing "cold cold water what yaa say? when it's such, it's such a perfect day" :D

and this srsly happened today

when my dad is washing a bunch of strawberries under the sink, I immediately start singing "cold cold water what yaa say? when it's such, it's such a perfect day" :D

hahahahaha!

that sounds like something i would say :P

When your parents refer to Chris Martin casually in a conversation as 'ugly', you fire up and have a fierce debate about how he is actually extremely attractive... and win the argument. :D

Yes, totally happened. My parents know not to cross that sacred Coldplay line now!

When you go see the psy and he asks you to tell what you see in abstract pictures:

''Chris.''

''Guy.''

''Chris singing Viva La Vida.''

''The LRLRL butterfly.''

'' Alaska''

...and so on.

It didn't happen to ME.

Yet.

I was in Nordstrom's today and I heard Chris' voice faintly and I kept trying to find the area in the store of where it was and I finally saw it was the live music video for Lost! Then I was in the dressing room and they were playing "Clocks" and I started singing to it.

haha!!!

thats a good one^

that would be funny or something to happen to me!!!

by the way i love your puppies :wacky:

chrissy's glasses are adorable! :cool4:

Thank you!

I know they're cute. I loooove taking care of Chrissy, Guy, Jonny and Willy. :heart:

I was in Nordstrom's today and I heard Chris' voice faintly and I kept trying to find the area in the store of where it was and I finally saw it was the live music video for Lost! Then I was in the dressing room and they were playing "Clocks" and I started singing to it.

haha that happened to me in jcpennies i was looking for a gown and when i got the one i wanted and tryed it on ... as soon as the zipper in the back was up i hear "BOM BOM BOM BADAM BOMBOMBOMBOM" I SCREAMED "this is the dress!!!!!!" NAD ALL MY FRIENDS ROLLED THEIR EYES 11 AND SAID

"we were expecting that :dozey:

:laugh3:

Thank you!

I know they're cute. I loooove taking care of Chrissy, Guy, Jonny and Willy. :heart:

awwww how cute i needa get into that game again :rolleyes:

its funn!