✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I wish I had friends that liked Coldplay :P

..But I'm on my way to transform a friend into a Coldplayer. I've got her to like 42 and Cemeteries of London. :dance:

I've filled a notebook with Coldplay things myself! :cheesy:

Now I've got to be a scientist and do my science homework. Chemistry, actually.

:lol:chemistry:sick:

:rolleyes:anyways

omg:o

I bring my coldplay bag to school everyday and this kid in French saw my bag and was like "Coldplay?"I was going to pounce on him if he said anything bad:lol:but he said "I listen to Coldplay:smug:" and I said "Yay!!I love them♥"

that is how I know im addicted:P

:lol:chemistry:sick:

:rolleyes:anyways

omg:o

I bring my coldplay bag to school everyday and this kid in French saw my bag and was like "Coldplay?"I was going to pounce on him if he said anything bad:lol:but he said "I listen to Coldplay:smug:" and I said "Yay!!I love them♥"

that is how I know im addicted:P

:lol:

Aw, I see that you guys have a lot of homework too - glad I'm not the only one :P.

gooooosh, I'm tired of spending my life doing nothing but homework!:(

But I actually just managed to keep away from Coldplaying for a few hours to do my homework.

But now I couldn't concentrate any longer and took a little break to chek up in here. ;)

:shocked2: why would they say that . (ore do phases always take more then 4 years of your life :confused:)

;)

People are stupid and they apparently think that anyone who is young and obsessed with something is "going through a phase" and they act because they are older that they have a superior knowledge of the world and we'll grow our of this and "realize how silly we were". :veryangry2: