✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I read in the blog today about the radio broadcast Friday 18th Sept, and apparently it'll be really early in my time zone so I'm going to get up at 4 to get ready and listen before school :)

School gets in the way of Coldplaying :/

I know Karen, me and Em talked about this already and we're all going to get up super early together!:D

Oh I have another one

When your friends tell you that you aren't allowed on Coldplaying.com until you work on you homework because they know you don't get much work done after you sign on.

and

When you're talking to someone you're no overly close with on facebook and they ask "What's up? You on Coldplaying again?"

So, I realized today I do have a Coldplay friend, my friend Natalie!

She saw them in Chicago last summer and I remember the first time I hung out with her like she had about 10 or 15 Coldplay songs on her iTunes library.

So, she's a small fan but I'm gonna try and convert her into a big one. xDDD

(She likes a LOT of music and bands though)

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance:I heard Glass of Water for the first time outside of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Office Max!!!:smug:I was jumping up and down and freaking out!!!!some little girl gave a look like"wow how weird of she?" welll guess what little girl Im weird deal with it:mad:my dad was like calm down and started lecturing me about organization:dozey:anyways yeah Im happy now!!!:D:D:D

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance:I heard Glass of Water for the first time outside of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Office Max!!!:smug:I was jumping up and down and freaking out!!!!some little girl gave a look like"wow how weird of she?" welll guess what little girl Im weird deal with it:mad:my dad was like calm down and started lecturing me about organization:dozey:anyways yeah Im happy now!!!:D:D:D

:o

THAT'S AWESOME!