✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

1. when you look at the stars and just can't help yourself to sing yellow...

2.when you know all the lyrics to EVERY SINGLE song...

3.when a Coldplay song is always in your head trying to get you to sing it... :D

3.when you kiss a thousand times a new Coldplay album...hihihi....

4.when you CRAZY every time you see a Coldplay video..

..and then you have to hear it over and over and over....again...

5.when you go to every concert you get the chance to even if it means 5 days in a row...

o yeah.

hahaha nice :)

Yeah, here's the full story.

I got off the bus for school, and a few houses down from the stop there are these like three 11 year old boys and I had my headphones in listen to the one and only and one kid was like "What song are you listening to?" And I said "Talk by Coldplay. I love them." They said some comment about how they like CP too and so I said, "Yeah, I saw them in concert last month" I start walking again and one kid yells out "I can sing all of Viva la Vida!" And I said "Oh I know way more than that! I can play it on the piano! I have over 70 songs by them on my iPhone!" And so they tell me to name some other songs, so I start with Parachutes and name every song off the main four. Then I leave and all of a sudden like a football falls like 10 feet to my left, and one kid yells "Name a Pink Floyd song!" and I didn't really care so I just kept going and they chased me down the street with the football, but I just kept walking straight. :D Haha.

Yeah, here's the full story.

I got off the bus for school, and a few houses down from the stop there are these like three 11 year old boys and I had my headphones in listen to the one and only and one kid was like "What song are you listening to?" And I said "Talk by Coldplay. I love them." They said some comment about how they like CP too and so I said, "Yeah, I saw them in concert last month" I start walking again and one kid yells out "I can sing all of Viva la Vida!" And I said "Oh I know way more than that! I can play it on the piano! I have over 70 songs by them on my iPhone!" And so they tell me to name some other songs, so I start with Parachutes and name every song off the main four. Then I leave and all of a sudden like a football falls like 10 feet to my left, and one kid yells "Name a Pink Floyd song!" and I didn't really care so I just kept going and they chased me down the street with the football, but I just kept walking straight. :D Haha.

That's basically one of the funniest things I've heard all day long!!!

way to go!

^ Loved that story! That's like when I was babysitting a fourth grader, and I was listening to my ipod. He asked me what I was listening to and I said "Amsterdam by Coldplay...they're pretty much all I listen to." And he says, "Oh I like Coldplay, their earlier stuff especially...Spies is great." At this point I was pretty much amazed at this young kid. lol.

^ Loved that story! That's like when I was babysitting a fourth grader, and I was listening to my ipod. He asked me what I was listening to and I said "Amsterdam by Coldplay...they're pretty much all I listen to." And he says, "Oh I like Coldplay, their earlier stuff especially...Spies is great." At this point I was pretty much amazed at this young kid. lol.

how old was this kid? :) wow :)

English class, first day of school (which means yesterday):

Three stupid questions:

''I like...'', ''I like...'', ''I don't like...''

(yes, i am supposed to be in enriched :inquisitive:)

I was tempted to write:

'' I like COLDPLAY''

''I like COLDPLAY''

''I don't like ANYTHING THAT'S NOT COLDPLAY''

:dozey: