✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

that's a lot.

I get so distracted by the important things on coldplaying though when I work ! :)

When you Emily, and Katie cry/nearly cry in a car listening to Life in Technicolor because it reminds you of the great moments you had at the concert and how you wish you could still be there.

You know you're addicted when you, as tired as you are, start running like crap when Fix You plays in your mp3player and jump when the song kicks in.

(Should tell that I live in the city and people were looking) :p

Did this last night, and almost passed out after because I got so exhausted..Haha

When you connect almost anything anyone says to you to coldplay :).

I have that to . what I did today , was looking at a things that were written on my desk from the class befor and there was something I couldn't read and I tought 'ow .. this is very similar with signiture of will'

I stared at it for the whole hour :lol:

Haha it is but i was joking :wacko:

I actually play some muse instead of coldplay... hysteria babeh! :wacky:

Ha. Ok... I thought I was way behind the conversation... so hysteria? really? why not Falling Away with You? That would get me!

and out of curiosity, which coldplay song would you choose?

Ha. Ok... I thought I was way behind the conversation... so hysteria? really? why not Falling Away with You? That would get me!

:laugh3:

good question :thinking:

Haha it is but i was joking :wacko:

I actually play some muse instead of coldplay... hysteria babeh! :wacky:

hahah i kind of thought that :P

muse... hmmm... i've heard them before but im not to crazy about them... a little too heavy at times i guess... :shrug:

Well, hysteria for fast crazy fun but i'd pck unintended for something more romantic :heart:

But if we're talking about coldplay songs then i think i'd pick a message.

When I converted my own mother into a coldplay freak who listens to the music systematically to learn the texts. :laugh4:

It was kinda creepy and cool when she entered my room and talked suddenly about the lyrics and the song titles as if she was talking about the weather. ;)