✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

sometimes :\

wooaaa..... i never would've thought that it was that expensive!!!!!

Road trips are more fun anyways!!!! :P

*And on topic*

When someone asks how long your home-to-work ride takes, and you go ".....well, it takes me all of Life in technicolor and half of Cementeries of London....." :nice:

... when your co-workers FORBID you to play Coldplay!!

I work in a cinema and they said they can't hear it anymore, I can only listen to them when I'm on my own... :angry:

BOOO for that. I think you should play it anyways and then go up and sing in their faces. :inquisitive::lol:

:rolleyes:

This is totally bizarre and you may not even know what i am talking about but .....

When you know every song in order on a Coldplay cd to memory and you are listening to the radio and a Coldplay song is over and you are expecting that the next song is the coldplay song next in line on the cd....and you are shocked. i know, I am pathetic. but i love them truly, madly, deeply

This is totally bizarre and you may not even know what i am talking about but .....

When you know every song in order on a Coldplay cd to memory and you are listening to the radio and a Coldplay song is over and you are expecting that the next song is the coldplay song next in line on the cd....and you are shocked. i know, I am pathetic. but i love them truly, madly, deeply

I know exactly what you are talking about!

You already hear the beginning of the next song in your mind and then it's something else and you're disappointed... yes, I know :laugh3:

OH MY GOSH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! i get sooo pissed! :laugh4:!!

you're addicted to coldplay when you first get STOKED while watching "who wants to be a millionaire?" because the 1,000€ question is "Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin is the lead singer of which band?" and then mad afterwards because neither the candidate nor the host did not say anything else about coldplay or chrissy or gwyn.

you're addicted to coldplay when you first get STOKED while watching "who wants to be a millionaire?" because the 1,000€ question is "Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin is the lead singer of which band?" and then mad afterwards because neither the candidate nor the host did not say anything else about coldplay or chrissy or gwyn.

NO WAY that's so cool! :lol:

SOB's!:angry:

I saw some show called CashCab or something where a guy in a cab picks people up and quizzes them for money. One time he was like "Name the British rock band formerly known as a boy band called 'Pectoralz'" Naturally I was like "COLDPLAY" and my dad (who at the time had never heard any Coldplay) said, "They were a boy band?"

I had to explain it to him:rolleyes:

(Oh and the guy got the answer right by the way)

I didn't know where to post it, so sorry for the offtop, but i will explode if i don't say it now:they will come to japan again!!!!!I hate all japanese,simply cause they can go to the concert and i can't!!!!:veryangry2::veryangry2:why????it's so unfair!!!!they can see them twice but i can't!!!!Goooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!

P.S It doesnt mean I hate all those, who've been on their concert.It's just,japan is more closer to my country...