✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^ bad move Ale, the tour program is beautiful :nice:

also when your name is Chavi and you've been to 6 conerts during the viva tour in 3 differnt countries! (WHAT?)

Make it 6 in 4 countries for me if I make up my mind about Belfast :P

Round trip miles from Houston to NYC 2,840 miles

Round trip miles from Houston to Chicago 1,880 miles

Round trip miles from Houston to DC to Philly back to Houston 2,680 miles

Round trip miles from Houston to Orlando to Ft Lauderdale back to Houston 2,050 miles

Round trip miles from Houston to Dallas 450 miles

That's 9,900 VIVA miles :P

cough seeing them 9 times on this tour cough......in 6 different states

Angie you're mean, you make me feel like a poor loser :disappointed:

But 6 states in the USA is not the same as 4 countries in Europe where you have four (well ok, three) different languages, you should come here for the next tour :P

But anyway I'm happy like this, my work doesn't allow me to move too much

cough seeing them 9 times on this tour cough......in 6 different states

coughmystateisbiggerthanyourwholecountrycough:smug:

ooh yeah that;s nice... crush my country with bug texas footsteps....

:lol:

That's true. Us Europeans have such puny sized countries :disappointed:

we have cute countries...!

edit coughofftopiccough....

well you could but you'd have to sit way longer....

Actually, i'm not sure i could..... It's been ages since the train line that goes through my town stopped having passengers...... and is soon to be completily demolished for lack of use......

I've never travelled through Europe on a train...I should though. There's so much of it I haven't seen. :stunned:

*insert Coldplay thought here :D*

You should!!! You're very lucky people in that department!!!!

And yeah, i'm addicted to Coldplay 'coz i'm already thinking on how my postcard's gonna be like!!!!! :nice:

you know you're addicted to coldplay when you completely neglect your uni work to dive into a project of sending the band hundreds of postcards and write a letter to the band instead of the film analysis that's due friday morning :dozey:

:lol: so true

hey you europeans are lucky!!!!!

you get to travel from one country to another with just a train ride!!!!!

i wish i could do that.......

:cry:

The closest country it's like 10 hours away I guess, but the big city it's more than 20 hours away I think... :sick:

Since I graduated from uni last year, I moved to go to school for 2 more years at a local hospital. Well my best roommate from uni lives nearby and we both are doing this internship so we still study all the time together. haha. It still feels like being in the dorms! So tonight we sat down with our huge piles of papers and I brought up my entire CP library of tunes and we have been listening to them all. All 4 albums, B sides, Live bootlegs, charity and promo songs. It's nearing the end now... with Strawberry Swing on VLV.

haha. And all this while we are planning on how to rock out at the concert Nov. 3rd. We have big plans to get the boys attention.

---When you just can.not.stop.posting. I posted more times today than I do in a week or (used to) in a month! Too.much.coffee.:wideeyed::rolleyes5:

---When you come to coldplaying.com just for a quick look as you drink that mad-posting inducing coffee, and end up staying around for 1.5hrs!!!

---When you don't send someone a PM, just 'cause you realize that the # of PMs received/sent is 142 (which you just realized is also your house number, so now you can never move or PM anyone again:lol:)

... when your co-workers FORBID you to play Coldplay!!

I work in a cinema and they said they can't hear it anymore, I can only listen to them when I'm on my own... :angry:

... when you can't really tell someone (or especially your mother) what you did all day. They just wouldn't understand that it is easily possible to spend a whole day on coldplaying while listening to coldplay, watching Youtube Videos about Coldplay in the meantime:D