✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^ what about if you're on EVERY day, not just almost every day? I have to go away with no internet on Sunday... I'm scared! :uhoh2:

Here's how I know I'm addicted:

They changed my first concert to August 3rd, which was the day I flew home from a month in England... So I took my transatlantic flight, then another (delayed) connecting flight, sped down the highway, and made the beginning of the concert by 5 minutes. By the time they started playing, I'd been awake for over 24 hours straight, but I still danced the whole time.... Then I had to take an 8AM flight the next morning.

It was SO worth it. :freak:

when someone asks you what your favorite thing is about chrismas, and you say "LISTENING TO COLDPLAY SING 'HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS' AND '2000 MILES'! LISTENING TO ANY OF THEIR SONGS IS FUN TOO!!!"

and they say "what about being with family?"

and you say "coldplay's better."

:laugh4:!!!

HAH HAH! :lol: i literally laughed out loud when i read that! it's so true

Hahaha, great topic this one! :D

..When you've been listening just to Coldplay for weeks and weeks and weeks and your parents are sick of it (woops, that wasn't meant to happen!)

..When your boss at work shows you a newspaper article about Coldplay she saved for you :)

..When your friends tell you that they think of you everytime they see or hear a Coldplaysong :)

some of the things that were written are sooo true...

like i really do smile when i hear a coldplay song in a public place.. and they do show up in my dreams sometimes :rolleyes: like i dreamt i met them in the mall a few times

but u really know you're addicted when u fly all the way to london, pay the flight and a 5 night stay and the tickets to the gig (about 1500$, and thats without spending money!), juts to see their gig

and then u get depressed when it's over and cant stop crying! ... i think that was the time i realised i was truly obsessed!!

oh and some other things:

- all your cellphone ringtones are coldplay songs

- you get annoyed whenever random ppl say that seeing coldplay is their dream when u know perfectly well that no one likes them as much as you do