✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

• 3 weeks later...

I love the Viva Pig!

and to answer the question posed in this thread...

1. You spend far too much time on Coldplaying.com

2. You listen to their music at every possible opportunity

3. You use up more gigabytes than you're actually allowed to by your ISP and have to pay extra on top of your monthly charge because you've been downloading too many Coldplay songs/videos!!

4. You drive everybody mad as you count down how many days it is until the release of Prospekt's March

5. The members of your family inform you that they don't really want to hear anything else about Coldplay!

I could go on and on!!

You know you're addicted to coldplay when...

1. Even your grandma knows that Coldplay is a band

2. When your profile on your myspace or facebook is full with their widgets and everything that describes your personal info has al least one sentence related to Coldplay and images of them

3. When your mom has a Coldplay song as a ringtone everytime you call her

4. When no matter how terrible or good or tiring day you have had the only thing you can think of is that there's nothing that listening to at least one of their songs can't fix

5. When you're not studying for an important test because you're posting at coldplaying.com hoping that the EP had leaked

6. When even your alarm clock melody on your cell phone is one of their songs cuz you like to think they're actually waking you up, so then u won't complain cuz u didn't sleep well nor enough

7. When no matter what you're doing or what time it is the only thing in your mind is a song, Chris, Guy, Will or Jonny, and you can never get enough even if you had spent the past 18 hours listening to their songs

I can go on and on...

I love the Viva Pig!

and to answer the question posed in this thread...

1. You spend far too much time on Coldplaying.com

2. You listen to their music at every possible opportunity

3. You use up more gigabytes than you're actually allowed to by your ISP and have to pay extra on top of your monthly charge because you've been downloading too many Coldplay songs/videos!!

[b]4. You drive everybody mad as you count down how many days it is until the release of Prospekt's March[/b]

5. The members of your family inform you that they don't really want to hear anything else about Coldplay!

I could go on and on!!

That's me! Especially the EP countdown,I bet my class-mates are going to kick my ass soon :lol:!

HILLARIOUS :laugh3:

Seriously... My grand is not that old but she really doesn't pay attention to what I listen or what artist or band I like... but know she knows that if I mention the word COLDPLAY I'm reffering to my favorite band EVER!!!:laugh3:

• 4 weeks later...