✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when I listen to a stupid french radio just to try and hear the teasers with Chris's voice and his sublime accent in french ..

I did almost the same yesterday!

When I listen to a crappy rap and rnb radio to wait for Viva La Vida to come on.

It's all the crappy music, but then it came on and it made my night :D! So it was worth it!

Oh my God I totally forgot about the vinyl have to go get that too!

soo... 9.99=itunes

13.99=plastic

10.00= paper cover

20.00= Vinyl

Having 4 copies of VLVADAAHF =priceless!!

when you realize that with the Prospekts March and Lost! EP's this list keeps getting longer and longer........................... but you still want them all!!!!!!!!

<and will eventually have the all!!!!> :D

when you get a light case of pneumonia from waiting outside before the concert, after the concert for Chris, and some time after that again for a train ... and yet nothing can bring your spirit down for the worth of it :sunny: :flutterby: :sunny:

when you wait outside the venue for chris to come out for 3 hours or so?

also when your name is Chavi and you've been to 6 conerts during the viva tour in 3 differnt countries! (WHAT?)

hey I catually went in 3 different countries :lol:

:P and I'm so glad I'm her !

when you become official STALKERS WITHOUT BORDERS !!

When you watch the last out of the White Sox/Rays game and in the background you hear "Viva la Vida" playing in the staduim as the White Sox sit in dejection and the Rays celbrate and you tell everyone around how cool that is and nobody cares but you! RESPECT!

When you measure a certain amount of money by how many Coldplay concerts you could attend to with it.. for example.. someone says "Oh crap I lost $500!!" and all you can think is "that equals a Coldplay concert ticket and a flight to get there!!"

:lol:

or when you don't spend money wisely and you think "damn it! I could've gotten the tour programme with that money!! :bomb:"