✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Ok, the Camp did have one Coldplay song in the slide show, and it was VLV and all the parents knew I had bribed the Camp director. they all started screaming my name when it came on.:rolleyes: hehehehehehehe

hahahaha.That's funny.But at least you made it happen :)

^ Your siggy is amazing!! :shocked2::o

- When you piss all your friends off because you only talk about Coldplay the whole time :confused:

Thank you very much, if somebody is tempted I realize it gladly !

When you piss all your friends AND YOU PARENTS off because you only talk about Coldplay the whole time !

My mother becomes crazy :laugh3:

When in traffic jam you open windows and you put " Viva La Vida " profoundly !

That happened to me the other day...well the best thing is that I was walking down the street and it was actually someone else who was playing VLV really loud in his car.I was like "aaaaawwwww....yay!"

•When, in an equation, the variables are X and Y, you say "the land, sea, rivers, trees, the stars, the sky"

•When someone say "See You Soon", you start to play air guitar.

•When you knock a guy in his face because he said CP sucks (I already did that :rolleyes:)

•You play all games related to Coldplay (:dozey:)

•You mess up with the numbers, to kill Fix You and to save Cemeteries Of London (:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

•You love the mc_squared's rolling eyes (:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

•You made a VLV artword based in In Rainbows' artwork (:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)