✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

everytime you hear the word COLD you say COLDPLAY!

everytime you hear somebody say yellow you say COLDPLAY!

you get in trouble 3 times for coming on coldplaying.com at school.

you go all the way to Denver to see them in concert when you have no money left.

you have 8 posters, 5 folders, 1339 coldplay pictures & you name your hamster chris martin.

When your English exam takes twice as long because whenever you see a word on the exam that's in a Coldplay song title, you freak out :P

And when you have the BIGGEST exam of your life in approximately 13 hours, but you can't get off this damn forum! :freak:

Funny Thread, here are some:

- (Probably only latinamericans would understand this one) When that awful Calle 13 song is being played, when it says “Que importa si te gusta Coldplay” your friends always point at you.

QUOTE]

My brother does this to me! He plays that damn-awful song of Calle 13, and sings "Que importa si te gusta Coldplay" while pointing at me.

Funny Thread, here are some:

- (Probably only latinamericans would understand this one) When that awful Calle 13 song is being played, when it says “Que importa si te gusta Coldplay” your friends always point at you.

QUOTE]

My brother does this to me! He plays that damn-awful song of Calle 13, and sings "Que importa si te gusta Coldplay" while pointing at me.

UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The boyfriend actually likes that song < i know........ :sick: > and he ALWAYS does that.......... :dozey:

When you go alone to a Coldplay show and end up with three tickets for the show.

(Funny one actually, I'm back from December 15th's show with a ticket in B415 I used to get in, a B409 still in transit (and late) in my post office and the agency where I bought my ticket wanted me to have a replacement ticket in bloc 10A (or something like that, didn't make it clear on my phone)...)

When your stats lecturer says "Now this is the hardest part" and you immediately think of the opening chords od the song and start giggling, only to realise no-one else really gets it.

*le sigh*

i agree i do this with any word/thing that reminds me of a CP song today my teacher used yellow paper i started singing "look at the stars look how they shine for u" everyone in my class just stared at me...

When all you can think about all day long, even so close to christmas, is coldplay, and ways to know how obsessed you are. you look for excuses to bring up coldplay because you know you do it too much and you tone it down for your friends because if they really knew how obsessed you are, they'd throw you in an insane asylum. when you start to run out of room on your wall for new coldplay posters/magazine articles/pix etc. when you spend like all your afternoon on coldplay.com and coldplaying.com and never for one second get bored or wonder why you do it. you post on this thread. you write coldplay lyrics over all your stuff and try to use a name of a song whenever you can :) I LOVE COLDPLAY!!