🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I wish I could..

I think I'm the only one in my area who actually likes Yellow.

Even my brother, a converted Coldplay fan, hates Yellow. His loss.

LOOK AT THE STAAAARS

LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU

AND ALL THE THINGS YOU DO

AND THEY WERE ALL YELLOW

You know you're addicted when you play Coldplay songs on the piano at the music store not deafeningly loud, but loud enough so everyone can hear it. Just trying to make every Coldplay fan's day better, whether they walk up to me and say, "Excuse me, but were you playing FIX YOU???" or they smile to themselves and sigh with contentment.

I really want to order the bracelets but its like 60 bucks if i want 20 (which i do) so i am going to have t convince my mom to let me use her credit car

They're sold in groups of 18--why do you need exactly 20? ;)

11 is my lucky number which is why I had to have 22... 11 on each wrist. :dance:

When you have an anxiety attack without Coldplay...

Tonight I went to my sister's boyfriends house and my phone ran out of battery which meant no Coldplay music and no tweeting with Blaire about Coldplay which I was doing. So after an hour of so I felt really dizzy and uncomfortable in my skin and my face turned really pale... my legs were shaking when I was walking. I know it was because of my phone running out battery.

So yeah... it was really weird.

Oh, and today I noticed my sister's boyfriend has the same hair, same eyes, and same height as Guy Berryman. His hair is short and scruffy right now like Guys (same color too) but it is realllyyy curly when he grows it out.