✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you keep checking if there's anything new on Coldplaying every 5 minutes, while going through planning & putting every thing together for two different school projects at the same time :lol:

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! :worried2:

So I got bored and found this: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-the-Number-One-Fan-of-Your-Favorite-Celebrity

YNYATC when you:

Wear their T-shirts. T-shirts are the most obvious and casual way to express your love for something or someone.

Hang their posters in your room. This will allow you to have your own place to obsess in peace.

If your celebrity is a singer or in a band (or maybe IS a band), sing along to their songs when they come on the radio or you play them on a CD. Scream along when appropriate and appreciated.

If your celebrity is an actor or actress, watch their movies or shows until you get sick (figuratively, of course).

Talk about them constantly. Talk about everything they do

Of course I helped you ;)

Yesterday I had a new Coldplay-experience...

after I hadn't listen to a CP-song with my headphones for 3 days (of course I listened with my PC) my whole body was shivering, while I was listening with my headphones to DAAHF and Daylight :dazzled: :dazzled:

YKYATCW:

You're pretty convinced Coldplay were the only thing that got you through last year and you know they're going to be the only thing to get you through this one! (Stressful exams to cope with :( ) On the other hand, they could just become a ridiculously bad excuse for procrastination - actually, what am I saying, I already do use them to procrastinate horrendously!

^ :laugh3: I can only speak the truth! :P

Also, I'm meant to be doing homework for going back to school on Thursday and guess what, I'm on here instead. I've got three essays to do (which should've been done during the holidays) but instead I've been hooked to my iPod and Coldplaying... I am going to get nowhere in life! Quelle surprise!!!