✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you feel bad whenever someone tells you that Coldplay songs are crap.

When you can't help smiling whenever you hear a Coldplay song being played somewhere other than your ipod.

When you always check for updates in their website and fansites.

When you download a lot of wallpapers, songs, and others stuffs that is exclusively pertaining to or all about Coldplay.

When a classmate comes to you on Facebook and says "I'm listening to Coldplay, it makes me think of you :D" and you're like "YEEEAAAH! WHICH ONE WHICH ONE WHICH ONE ?" and then "Isn't Coldplay amazing, uh ? " :D

:lol:

She was listening to Paradise.

She likes Coldplay very much now

:D :dance::dance:

^

Tell her, she needs to listen to Parachutes and AROBTTH ... hope we win a new old-Coldplay-Fan :D ;D

When you spend your free time (not much) for 3 months hand stenciling the lyrics of Clocks to put on your bedroom wall.

You get a fancy frame for your Coldplay Billboard Mag

Which lines? I would appreciate to see a pic ;) :)

^ Well I don't want to scare her already, she's just beginning to listen to Coldplay (last month, before class I was in one of the computer rooms, checking my emails and stuff whilst listening to The Scientist, and she said "what's that band ? I don't know that song". First I was like :o :facepalm: , then she listened to it and she was like "ooh yeah, I've heard it already, it's a beautiful song but, you know, it's the kind of song you listen to when you're sad" - I wanted to punch her at that moment but then she said - "I don't know if you know them but I really like the Police"...:|...Ok...Anyway, I'll wait before I try to fully convert her...and honestly, as long as she listens to Coldplay, I don't care if it's old or new :lol: )

When you listen to a live version of VLV on your mp3 and sing, jump and dance like crazy along with the crowd's "OooooOoo" alone at the entrance of your house :lol:

..when you find a coldplay keychain in a store that looks like then one you already have, but you buy it because this new one is to use and not to keep it in a box because you are afraid to loose it :rolleyes: :D

^Aw that too Dany93 :) i feel the same

:laugh3: That's why I'm glad to have 2 copies of MX :D

And as Taameen said... Coldplay keychains? :wideeyed:

YKYAATCW you almost have a heart attack when a misinformed friend tells you that Coldplay are coming to your country while you know they're not, and still lose your head searching the internet for info for that little moment.

AJKDNSAKJ THIS OMG. HAPPENED TO ME 2 TIMES THIS YEAR. :cry::cry: there was even a poster. :( stupid poster maker.