✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^

With new speakers you just feel the Coldplay music "new"... can't discribe it, but's great! :) :)

When all of your christmas presents are Coldplay-related! And you're totally happy about it! :D

ALL?? WTF :D That's absofuckinglutely brillant! Tell us more ... ;)

When the first thing that you do when your computer is started up is visit coldplay.com and coldplaying.com

Don't forget Coldplay-facebook-page and Coldplay-google, plus-page :D and Coldplay last.fm page... :D :D

YKYADC when you have more than 700 Coldplay songs. and more than 120 Coldplay concerts. :D

But... how? :inquisitive:

I have 130 songs and 10 concerts. :|

That's all studio albums, all EPs, 2 live albums, all B-sides and a couple of misc. songs. No unreleased songs though.

And no copies of the same version of a song, or live songs besides the 2 live albums and songs that exist only as live recordings.

Basically, everything under original songs and a third of the covers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coldplay_songs

But... how? :inquisitive:

I have 130 songs and 10 concerts. :|

That's all studio albums, all EPs, 2 live albums, all B-sides and a couple of misc. songs. No unreleased songs though.

And no copies of the same version of a song, or live songs besides the 2 live albums and songs that exist only as live recordings.

Basically, everything under original songs and a third of the covers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coldplay_songs

700 coz: I have different versions of each song and unreleased songs and the early versions and the covers. :D Like for example, i have more than 40 versions of Clocks (different live concerts). I also included interviews here coz they were mp3's in my ipod. :)

And the concerts would be videos ever since Parachutes. :D and interviews and such. :D

^Maybe Chris sucks at Spanish :lol:

Anyway he's really hot in this :dazzled:

Nah, he's ugly. :dozey:

700 coz: I have different versions of each song and unreleased songs and the early versions and the covers. :D Like for example, i have more than 40 versions of Clocks (different live concerts). I also included interviews here coz they were mp3's in my ipod. :)

And the concerts would be videos ever since Parachutes. :D and interviews and such. :D

Gurl, you need to take it easy. :inquisitive: Coldplay rehab. :P

^^ :nod:

With tight pants. :charming:

:laugh3: