✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you absolutly know you would kill someone to see a Coldplay concert

you want four sons so you can name them Chris,Jonny,Guy,and Will

yes. i would too.

MY GOD! i was going to do the same thing!! :D

or i think i said this before, (since i am such a Chris fangirl)

i was going to have 2 sons and name them Chris and Martin. So that when i call them both, i would go, Chris, Martin...! HAHAHAHA! my future husband will not be happy when i start bursting out in laughter or start fangirling right then and there. HAHAHA!

sam0754q.jpg

As i promise here is the pic with the keychains i have :) in your left is the one i bought in my first coldplay gig in 2005 :) the one i keep in a box lol

And the new one is on your right , i love both :blush:

Awwww they're so great! I wish I could have one! :wideeyed:

YKYATCW: your buddy makes you a Coldplay Photomantage and burns it onto a disc for your birthday

Lovely :heart: Something similar happened to me too :wacky:

When during NYE you're listening to the annual Top2000 best songs ever (which starts on Christmas day and #1 is played just before midnight) and Coldplay are twice in the top ten with Clocks and Viva so those videos are shown on tv around eleven and sort of famous Dutch musicians say how much they love them and they show some Pinkpop footage and you get sentimental about the past year and go all teary-eyed because you saw three Coldplay concerts and it's just one of those moments where you realize how much you love them.

When during NYE you're listening to the annual Top2000 best songs ever (which starts on Christmas day and #1 is played just before midnight) and Coldplay are twice in the top ten with Clocks and Viva so those videos are shown on tv around eleven and sort of famous Dutch musicians say how much they love them and they show some Pinkpop footage and you get sentimental about the past year and go all teary-eyed because you saw three Coldplay concerts and it's just one of those moments where you realize how much you love them.

:wacky: I almost forgot how good Clocks and Viva are.. What show are you talking about?

^How many have you converted to our side? :wink3:

:wacky: I almost forgot how good Clocks and Viva are.. What show are you talking about?

I can't find it on Uitzendinggemist.nl...

It was on Ned 3, they showed the top ten in music videos like a countdown to midnight. I didn't watch it closely because I had a small party in my house and I tuned in when Viva had already started, but still... In between songs they interviewed BN'ers about the next song. I think I heard Sabrina Starke and Rob Stenders praising Clocks. Can't remember the other ones.

Just a weird moment, thinking about how lucky I was to see them three times in 2011. :wacky: (Always get a bit sentimental on NYE.)

My little cousin loves the Para video :lol: So maybe we have one newbie on the forum soon haha ;)

I couldn't find anything on uitzendinggemist.nl either.. But you've seen them three times in only one year! You're lucky :nice: Yep, I was listening to Clocks and Viva in the Top 2000, and I thought about how much I love them.. I was just staring and listening to the radio, and I got a bit teary-eyed too.. It sounds a bit silly, ah well... :heart:

You've been to Pinkpop+Ahoy, right, but where have you seen them the third time?

Added a random New Year tv countdown video because I thought it had all of Paradise, but it was just the beginning, so I removed it again. :dozey:

My little cousin loves the Para video :lol: So maybe we have one newbie on the forum soon haha ;)

I couldn't find anything on uitzendinggemist.nl either.. But you've seen them three times in only one year! You're lucky :nice: Yep, I was listening to Clocks and Viva in the Top 2000, and I thought about how much I love them.. I was just staring and listening to the radio, and I got a bit teary-eyed too.. It sounds a bit silly, ah well... :heart:

You've been to Pinkpop+Ahoy, right, but where have you seen them the third time?

Haha, get them to the forumssss!

Not silly at all. New Year's Eve is the time to reflect and tears are a good thing. (Don't say anything about waterfalls though. :P)

Rock Werchter. Fucking awesome crowd too. Yeah I know how lucky I am and I'm so sorry you can't make it to the Malieveld...:( Oh wait, almost forgot the Kidnapping Project. :P

I'm in love with my Mylo Xyloto sweater :wacky:

Do you mean the expensive hoodie? WANT that.

Haha, get them to the forumssss.

Not silly at all. New Year's Eve is the time to reflect and tears are a good thing. (Don't say anything about waterfalls though. :P)

Rock Werchter. Fucking awesome crowd too. Yeah I know how lucky I am and I'm so sorry you can't make it to the Malieveld...:( Oh wait, almost forgot the Kidnapping Project. :P

Do you mean the expensive hoodie? WANT that.

Rock Werchter! :wacky: Oh my.. That's awsome! The crowd sounds awesome on the videos on YouTube.. Oh, if you forget our Kidnapping Project, and leave me at my house, you're in big trouble.. :sneaky:

:P

Yes, it cost 60 euros or something.. I saw a girl walking in it, and I HAD to buy it :wacky: So I did. :P