✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Nov-08: St. Paul - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 8 Jul]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING.

I will never forget this concert.

I have been talking about it for days and can't stop.

Chris Martin is so passionate about his music and everything he does, truly inspiring.

I can't wait until the next time I will see them perform.

:)

We thought the concert was AMAZING! Would have loved to hear Amsterdam though. I thought some of the songs sounded way better live than they do on the album.

I am so burned by the excel energy center... I called the day before the show to ask, and was told NO CAMERAS, only cell-phone cameras allowed. We were so close, could have had some amazing shots... (literally like 10 feet from the stage)

Ugh!! stupid energy center employees!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

this concert was AMAZING!!! it's the closest I've ever been to the stage. it was AWESOME!

Just ont question, and sorry if this has been asked before, but, does anyone know where I can get the remixes that they performed / played?!?! they were fabulous!:)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Butterflies??

This concert happened AGES ago, I know, I know, but I am looking to see if anyone has any spare butterflies from the St Paul show that they possibly might be able to send me via snail mail?

I see all these neat artsy ideas that people come up with with these butterflies, and it's stirring up some ideas in my head and I would love to make a sort of scrapbooky type framed picture to hang at home! At the time, I didn't realize that I should try to run down to the floor after the show and pick some up... bah me!

If possible, please email me at [email protected] and let me know? I would forever be indebted to you!!!

Thanks!!